“Great modern hotel, kind and professional service and excellent breakfast!”

SpringHill Suites Flagstaff
Ranked #14 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

This newly remoderned hotel located in a strategic position for many of the region's main attractions features some modern and spacious suites with comfortable bedding and very clean bathrooms! The service is also great, and so is the delicious breakfast in the morning! The only defect I found was the small size of the pool and the lack of a hot tub, present in most SpringHill Suites! The prices aren't high at all, so I recommend staying here if in the area!

1  Thank lucaconfavb
There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Flagstaff

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Very modern,clean decorations. We loved that the sleeping and living area are separated by partition. We wish that there were two televisions but the one flat screen was on a swivel so it wasn't too big of a problem. We called at 11pm for extra towels due to overflow of the bathtub (tired, fussy kids not wanting much needed baths at the end of the day) and received them in 5 minutes, tops. Fitness center is bright and clean with new equipment, medicine balls, and free weights. They were out of towels but did have disinfectant wipes to wipe off my equipment. The one negative was the breakfast. The scrambled eggs were terrible, bagels were dry, and there wasn't much selection. I wish there were hard boiled eggs available!!! Other than breakfast, which isn't a big deal to me, this is a great hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Bdga2006
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I am temporarily disabled due to extensive intestinal surgery. I live 200 miles from Flagstaff, and have to go there every week to follow up with my doctor. I called Springhill Suites, on their direct line, not the 800 number, to reserve a handicap accessible room for 3 adults. When we arrived, we were given a handicap accessible room with 1 king bed, which was not acceptable. After some discussion, we were given the adjoining room at no extra charge for our adult daughter.

Once we got into our room, the AC was not working in the handicap accessible room. When we called the front desk, they sent up a tech, who said it would be the next day before it could be repaired, and advised us to open the window.

Our daughter went to the front desk and asked if there was another handicap accessible room available. There was, and we had to move up one floor, while our daughter stayed in the original room.

To be fair, even with all the hassles, after we finally got settled in the room, it was very comfortable.There were grab bars by the toilet and in the tub, with a built in shower chair. There was also a telephone next to the toilet. The bed was very comfortable and the room was large enough to get around with a walker very easily. I would stay there again.

We did learn that in order to make sure the type of room you want to reserve is not given away, you have to request to "block" the room when you make your reservation.

Room Tip: if you are in need of a handicap accessible room, ask the clerk to "block" the room when y...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Karen E
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Had a really nice stay last week. Stayed 2 nights and really loved the area. Used Flagstaff for our base to the Grand Canyon and Williams, AZ/Route 66. Totally love the area and found this really nice trail which was across the street for my running route throught the city! Would love to visit here again!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank michaelvirginiabeach
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I had no issues at all with my stay. My sister, her husband, and I were just staying overnight on a Friday from Phoenix before we went east to Petrified Forest. We had the front desk order us a cab, which they did with no issues and service was excellent.

This place is a little ways away from the bars, but the cab ride is short and cheap and we had a great driver. I do like the location because it's far enough away from campus but still close, but very close to the freeway.

Breakfast was good, I just hate how rude other people are and how they don't understand how lines work. The hotel is just like any other Springhill, very clean, very modern decor.

I will def stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

GREAT stay and a wonderful property! Pam and Victoria were very nice and attentive. There was a problem with billing and the issue was resolved immediately.I would recommend to anyone traveling to the area!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Great place to stay on your way to grand canyon. Free breakfast in morning to fuel up on drive to the grand canyon. Clean and comfortable rooms. Walmart right next door. I would definitely stay here again.