Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$155
$144
GardenInn.com
Sleep Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$95
$145
$119
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$123
$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$80
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$110
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$146
$139
$216
$189
$133
$128
Doubletree.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$123
$119
La Quinta
All reviewsfront deskgrand canyonsliding doorwafflessitting areaindoor poolsofa bedthe breakfast areafree breakfastmini fridgenice propertynice roomeasy accesswould definitely stay here againnice stayflat screencoffee maker
Reviewed March 30, 2012

We traveled with our dogs to this Marriott, which has a great rate for pet stays. We stayed only one night as we traveled from Phoenix to see some snow. The room was clean and large. The front desk was very busy and the lobby was loud with guests having happy hour, but it was nice as I came down for a drink myself once everyone was settled in room. I would recommend this place for a quick stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank NeverGive U
Reviewed March 27, 2012

The room was old, dated and had stains and spots on the carpet and furniture. The glasses were dirty as well - yuk. Room layout was kind of cool however.

Breakfast was only good because of the waffle maker for fresh waffles. Powdered scrambled eggs and dry muffins were bed enough to be inedible.

All in all, we should have stayed at Courtyard or Little America and purchased a breakfast. If you want a free breakfast and that is your reason for staying here - choose another place.

We won't stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank tbone4
Reviewed March 25, 2012

First, let me be clear, this is a nice hotel. Has the standard Marriott amenities and customer service one expects with a Marriott. The rooms are nicely renovated in a modern design complete with a microwave and mini-fridge, the indoor pool was heated, the breakfast was the standard deluxe continental fare of cereals, fruit, oatmeal, eggs, meat and the make it yourself waffles you expect. The staff was friendly and attentive. Hotel is in a good location with ample parking, close to restaurants, a gas station, Walmart in case you forgot something with easy access to I17 or I40.

Why then with all these great features am I not feeling it? The room. None of my family was feeling it. The suites are not true suites, with a door between the living area and the bedroom. Only a wall desk unit separates the two spaces, which the hotel pictures show, but a pocket door would have been a great feature. My children are both under the age of 5, so this meant when they went to bed early, the TV had to be off along with the lights - effectively sending my husband and I to bed early.

The room is also small (but larger than a traditional guest room), allowing no space for a roll-away bed (website does mention this). Luckily, the pull-out couch had a chase lounge attached which I was able to convert into a bed for my youngest.

Last, no bath tub! My kids do not like showers, I would have figured it out if we had not cut our trip short after a day of skiing, but we all looked at each other and thought, it is two hours to our own beds, let's cut our trip short. We could not fathom another sleepless night's stay.

Bottom line, the room is not a good configuration if you have young children.

One last note, this hotel does not have a hot tub.

Room Tip: Inquire about bathroom features such as if it has only a shower stall or a bathtub if traveling with children.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank AZ4Moi
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We stayed one night in February on our way back from Grand Canyon. We needed to wash our clothes badly and it was really nice to be able to get complimentary laundry detergent and dryer sheets. The room was clean. Like some other reviewers stated, you might hear some noise from the hallway, or other rooms although we didn't think it was at a level that was troublesome for us to sleep. Breakfast was typical of this type hotel with various hot and cold items. I was happy with my stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fortwood
Reviewed March 8, 2012

We stayed in Feb 2012 for 1 night. The room is nice with a comfortable bed. Fairly standard for hotels around this price range.
The pool is ok and a it has a decent fitness centre for a hotel of this size.
1 bad factor was the noise from the corridoor. there is absolutely no sound insulation from your room to the corridoor. We were unlucky in that we had drunken neighbours in the rooms in our corridoor but even after that quitened down there was still a lot of noise from people walking past etc.
Could the owners maybe splash out on solid doors that prevent noise instead of pintless dcor?

However when we did complain about noise that night and the next morning the owners were genuinely aplogetic. That helps.

Room Tip: Have someone from housekeeping put three mattresses up against your door... :)
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple