SpringHill Suites Flagstaff
Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$122
$114
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$140
$126
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$124
$119
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$130
ComfortInn
Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$175
$159
$128
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
$191
$156
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$118
Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$144
$127
Hotwire.com
All reviewsfront deskspring hillgrand canyonglass doordesk areawalk in closetwafflessitting areaindoor poolsofa bedthe breakfast areafree breakfasthotel roomking suitenice propertynice roomeasy access
Reviewed September 3, 2011

I stayed here this summer for a work related conference. The hotel staff was nice and helpful whenever I needed anything. The free breakfast was great, had the usual plus hot foods such as waffles, eggs and sausage. They also put out drinks, yogurt and granola bars in the afternoon. Not sure if that was for the conference attendees, but I believe it was for everyone as it was in the common area of the hotel. The hotel does have a pool, but NO hot tub :( Can't comment on the pool area as I didn't even bother going when I was told this. Also, no bathtubs, at least not in my room... only a shower which was fine as I was here alone but had I had my kids with me I would have liked to have the tub for ease of bath giving. No patios or balconies at this hotel either. Also, our conference room was small and the chairs uncomfortable (just an FYI if you are planning to book a business function here). On the plus side, I loved the look of the place! The room felt sophisticated and everything was clean. The housekeeping staff even took care to thoughtfully place the bear my daughter packed for me on my bed everyday :) The couch was somewhat uncomfortable, as previously mentioned, but the bed more than made up for it. The room also had a microwave, small frig and coffeemaker. Location was great, Walmart across the street as well as several dining options. I did go downtown most evenings for dinner as there is better selection there but this didn't bother me as Flag really isn't very big! Overall, I enjoyed my stay but might look elsewhere for some of the reasons mentioned above.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank araes2102
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I've stayed at 6 different hotels in Flagstaff and this is my favorite. I love the funky Japanese/futuristic inspired decor. I love the fact that I have a little living room/office area separate from the bedroom area. I really like their tasty hot breakfast and the front desk clerk was so nice to bring me up a tube of toothpaste when I forgot mine and was already in my pjs at 10:30 at night. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank deutschediva65
Reviewed August 30, 2011

We travel to Flagstaff for business several times per year and we almost alwys stay here. The rooms have a frige and microwave and flat panel TV for those evenings when we need to veg. Close to restaurants and I-40. Plus we can enjoy a walk in the morning or evening.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Katreena
Reviewed August 22, 2011

We stayed here for one night with the family while driving across the country. The location of the hotel is fine for those making an overnight stop en route to elsewhere and parking was reasonably convenient. However, the room was dingy, the attempt at hip 1960s style fell flat, and the sofabed was pretty uncomfortable. There was a working fridge with room for our stuff, but not much else to praise about the room or the facility in general.

Breakfast was a disaster. There was far too little food and seating for the large morning crowd, and the food itself was not particularly good. Breakfast was included, but I'd rather pay separately for a real breakfast. The hotel seemed understaffed as well. The folks at the front desk were ok, but don't expect anything more than a perfunctory check in and out as service.

There must be somewhere nicer to stay in Flagstaff!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Martin O
Reviewed August 20, 2011

Stayed here one night after visiting the Grand Canyon on the way to Sedona. Felt was a good price for what we got. Got a room with two queens and a sofa bed. Room was clean. A little tight. As others have mentioned the room layout could be better. There is a crazy big walk in closet area that would have served better as room space. It is almost big enough to sleep in. The closet, toilet, shower and sink are entered thru the same door, so it is inconveniently arranged unless you are a really into family togetherness. The free breakfast was OK. They had decent choices but nothing tasted that great. I had a great receptionist when we checked in-very pleasant. I made room requests with my reservation on the internet which were both filled. Even with this room arrangement I would still recommend this hotel and return if in the area. It can be a challenge finding a room with larger beds than doubles and a sofa bed in a reasonable price range and this hotel provided this.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family