SpringHill Suites Flagstaff
Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$122
$114
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$150
$135
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$134
$103
Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$175
$159
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$130
ComfortInn
$137
$128
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$118
$85
Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$144
$127
All reviewsfront deskspring hillgrand canyonglass doordesk areawalk in closetwafflessitting areaindoor poolsofa bedthe breakfast areafree breakfasthotel roomking suitenice propertynice roomeasy access
Reviewed August 20, 2011

Stayed here one night after visiting the Grand Canyon on the way to Sedona. Felt was a good price for what we got. Got a room with two queens and a sofa bed. Room was clean. A little tight. As others have mentioned the room layout could be better. There is a crazy big walk in closet area that would have served better as room space. It is almost big enough to sleep in. The closet, toilet, shower and sink are entered thru the same door, so it is inconveniently arranged unless you are a really into family togetherness. The free breakfast was OK. They had decent choices but nothing tasted that great. I had a great receptionist when we checked in-very pleasant. I made room requests with my reservation on the internet which were both filled. Even with this room arrangement I would still recommend this hotel and return if in the area. It can be a challenge finding a room with larger beds than doubles and a sofa bed in a reasonable price range and this hotel provided this.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank 12go2wdw
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Read all the reviews in Williams and decided to drive the extra 30 miles to Flagstaff to get a great room. The family suite for 5 was awesome and half the price of having to buy two rooms in Williams , that by all accounts were listed as "fair at best"! Worth the drive, excellent value in a "Clean, Modern, Well Maintained facility". And the breakfast was a definite plus. Way to go Marriott!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank KC10Extender
Reviewed August 2, 2011

I'd like to start out by saying I never write reviews regarding hotel stays. I travel a lot for work and usually never have any issues. I felt compelled to write about my stay at the Springhill Suites. Upon check-in, I asked the girl at the front desk for recommendations for dinner for my son's birthday since it was that day. My 8 year old son looked at her beaming and she just hands me a list of restaurants and doesn't even look at him, or smile, or wish him a happy bday...I thought it was very rude. I also asked her to add my Marriott rewards number to my reservation and she said she couldn't since we booked through expedia. That is totally not true and when I questioned her she looked very put out and added my rewards number. We then checked into our room and were struck immediately by the smell of urine. When we went to open the window we noticed that the screen was off the window. I called the front desk and spoke to the same girl and she said she would send someone over to repair the screen...well, it never happened. Whenever we walked past her in the lobby she would never look at us or smile...not sure if she was having a bad day or just lacked customer service. We won't be back because of the customer service we received.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank traveller102065
Reviewed August 1, 2011

If you like a nice, sleek, modern look...you will love this place. Just as soon as you walk in you see the clean lines and color.

The rooms are very nicely decorated and clean. We had a King Suite...which did not have separate bedroom/living area...it was more like a studio. But the divider between the bed and the living area was plenty if you need some privacy between the two. (like if you want your 5 year old to go to bed on the sofa bed earlier than you!) The bathroom was all in one...with a small divider between the sink and the toilet/shower. It was just a stand up shower stall with a big glass door...giving a nice open feel and room in the shower. There was a mini-fridge and microwave in the room, too.

Free breakfast in the morning downstairs with plenty of hot food choices, waffles, cereal, pastries, real oatmeal (not instant)...very good.

We are in Flagstaff often to escape the summer oppressive heat in Phoenix....we are so glad to have found another great hotel! We loved it!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank WeThreeAdventurers
Reviewed August 1, 2011

What more could you ask for... a great modern hotel, friendly staff, nice clean room, and a big free breakfast.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family