“Good Food and Service”

Description: Tel: 928-213-9275
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good Food and Service”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We went in for a cup of coffee and ended up staying for food. The food and drink the service and staff were great. It's on one of the main streets but could be missed as bigger inside than out. Food is good value, you get loads in each service. If you are in or near Flagstaff and fancy food pay this place a visit.

• Visited November 2012

texas
“Great Meal!”
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

We stopped here in our way through Flagstaff. My husband and I shared the steak Philly with sweet potatoe fries. It was awesome. We had to try the fried pickles which were also quite yummy. The staff was extremely friendly. They made chocolate milk and hot chocolate for my children which was really good. My only complaint is they didn't have a children's menu. I wish we had split the hot dog between my children also.

Seattle, Washington
“Wonderful cafe in Flagstaff”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

My husband and I were passing through Flagstaff and stopped for lunch at Cafe Pickles (who can resist a sign with a giant pickle on it?). We had a difficult time choosing what to have from the vast selection of breakfast and lunch choices, and we both enjoyed our meals immensely (fish tacos for me and tamales for him). The wait staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. We would certainly recommend this place and will go back next time we are in town.

• Visited October 2012
Basildon, United Kingdom
“Loves eating here”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We walked in just befoer the lunch rush and was greeted and seated, we didn't knwo what to have and we had a lot of options given to us. In fact we were told if we don't have it on the menu just let us know and we can make it for you. The food was delicious and I wanted to go eat there again before I left but didn't get the chance to.

Visited September 2012
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Very Nice Surprise”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Cafe Pickles
7 North San Francisco Road
Flaggstaff, Az

We were visiting Flagstaff on a road trip form Santa Fe to Southern California and stopped for breakfast. Doing that is something of a a risk because you never know what you'll find and you don't want to take too long to find it.
After strolling for a couple of blocks in downtown Flaggstaff were were lucky to find Cafe Pickles. It's funky without being off-putting, relaxed without being lazy, and inexpensive without seeming cheap.
And the food, by the way, is terrific, at least our food on that day. We had two substantial breakfasts for $15.48. It's hard to beat that price and my chorizo burrito was outstanding, certainly comperable to anything to be found in Santa Fe, where we live.
Keep in mind that Cafe Pickles doesn't offer fine dining; it offers fun dining, whether your a local who pops in for a meal or a road warrior looking to take a break without breaking their wallet.
We enjoyed it and will happily return on our next road trip that way.

• Visited September 2012