“Hard to find”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Hard to find”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Good burger, fries were very good, the location is a bit difficult to find from the street as it is in the back of the building. They recommend the burgers medium rare, next time I will opt for medium, way to red for me and the wife.

• Visited June 2014

Wooster, Ohio
“Share the table”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I really enjoy the wholesomeness of this establishment. The food is organic base food served with a refreshing friendly staff. I loved sitting outside and sharing a table with strangers. It was great sharing stories with new people. The only down play to the place is the price,but quality comes with a price.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Liz F
London, United Kingdom
“As burgers go this doesn't get any better!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

The Diablo burger was served in a brown English muffin with their signature branding on the bun.
It was delicious with chargrilled meat and a huge choice of different burgers making it very hard to choose. We were just passing through along Route 66 but if we had been staying I can tell you we would have been trying to work our way through the Diablo Burger menu. How lucky were we to find one of the two branches of Diablo!

One small niggle: As everything is served in a basket, the fries under the burger were't standing up so well and I wish we had had proper plates and cutlery rather than plastic.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Lizzie L
East Providence, Rhode Island
“Best burger ever”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

My husband loves burgers. I don't eat them so its hard to find a burger place he will love but where I can also eat something. My husband said this was literally the best burger he has ever had. I had the amazing grilled cheese (pesto and tomatoes and three cheeses and tons of deliciousness). The meal was soooo good. The place is small with maybe 6 tables inside and 6 out but they are long so more than one party can sit. There seems to be a line out the door all the time and it is easy to see why. Don't miss out on this.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank stephb6
Duncan, Oklahoma
“Definitely worth finding!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

This little burger joint in the middle of downtown Flagstaff is definitely worth trying. Fortunately, you can ask virtually anyone for directions and they will know exactly how to get there.
There is a large variety of burgers in the menu..or you can build your own. Seating is family style and you will meet some really cool people...just like yourself.
Give it a try..well worth exiting off the Interstate.

• Visited December 2013