“Fantastic burgers”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed May 14, 2013

After reviewing TA we decided to give Diablo's a try. I have to say we were not disappointed. This is a local establishment and they take pride in explaining their menu options. While the price point is on the high end the portions were very generous. This place is more about a new dinning experience than simply getting food.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Not sure why this place is so popular. I think the organic meat must suck people in. It's quite expensive for a burger joint. And why put oregano on the french fries? I want to be able to taste the potato, and the green stuff overpowers everything else. Thanks, but I'll eat at Mama's or Five Guys for a hamburger at half the price.

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by on drive from Grand Canyon back to Sedona. Family loved the burgers. Great ingredients made into great burgers. Simple. If you live burgers and are in area can't go wrong.

1  Thank Jabrd
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Local food, fast but fresh. great people and cool location, downtown. Great place for a burger and a beer.

Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Their burgers and fries are so good I hope I come back to Flagstaff so I can eat here again! I believe they recommend medium or medium rare temp, my husband and I ordered medium well but they were medium at best. One bite and I didn't care best burger ever! Don't worry about how it's cooked. The fries are amazing and the best I have ever eaten. You won't be disappointed...just go!!

Been to Diablo Burger? Share your experiences!