“Great burger!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Great burger!”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

Quirky place serves excellent burgers and great herb spiced fries. Outside seating looks great, but too cold when we were there. Much emphasis placed on locally sourced ingredients. Draft beer served in plastic cups and throw away cutlery does not fit the image. The general manager says they don't have space for a dishwasher. Their values appear compromised, their food and service (felt overstaffed during my visit) are not!

Flagstaff, Arizona
“Top notch burgers”
Reviewed October 29, 2011

Outstanding burgers and the fries are unique and awesome. Restaurant doesn't accept credit cards so carry cash but definitely make Diablo Burger a stop on your trip.

• Visited October 2011
Surprise, AZ
“THE BEST BURGER PLACE EVER.....AND I DON'T LIKE HAMBURGERS”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

I will admit that I'm not much of a hamburger person. It's never something I crave or order at restaurants. I heard about this place while I was going to Graduate school at NAU this past summer. I was told I HAD to go there. I went with a couple friends, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!! I think everyone that goes to Flagstaff should go to this restaurant at least once. The food was AMAZING. They are cash only and only serve burgers and fries, but it's more than worth it to go there!

• Visited July 2011
Oregon City, Oregon, United States
“If this is eating local, then I will be eating a lot more burgers.”
Reviewed October 18, 2011

A little hard to find, but the outside seating at the center on the square is perfect. The burger was definitely one of the best I've eaten, my husband's veggie burger was great, and the fries were amazing.

st. louis
“Fantastic Burger Bar”
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Fantastic burger in great atmosphere. A bit hard to find (located behind the bldg) but worth the search. Cooked a perfect medium-rare. Liked the chili-mayo as a dipping sauce for excellent fries! Would highly recommend.

Visited October 2011

Been to Diablo Burger? Share your experiences!