“A nice retreat in Flagstaff”

Courtyard Flagstaff
Ranked #20 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed March 6, 2011

The hotel was well located, close to the highway. The check in was fast and courteus. The room were very nice decorated, but small. The bathroom was very nice. The pool is indoor at the first floor, so when you go to your room you have to be carefull because the floor is going to be wet. The breakfast buffet was EXCELLENT, you can make your own waffles and the food is plenty and good. Free internet. If you go in winter make sure to have everything needed for that weather for you and for you car.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Courtyard Flagstaff

Reviewed February 25, 2011

My family are and I were more than pleased with this hotel. We enjoyed walking down stairs to breakfast at their breakfast bar (you do have to pay), good food and convenient. The pool/hot tub overlooks the courtyard and our room (king suite) was very clean and spacious. The courtyard area was great for the kids as they could go play in the snow without us having to travel to a park.

Close proximity to stores and dining just in case you forgot something. Easy freeway access.

We will certainly return.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2011

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We had a room with a balcony that over looked the courtyard. The hotel is in an excellent location. Walking distance from restaurants. Would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed February 22, 2011

I hadn't stayed at a Courtyard for almost 12 years so I was used to the older style decor and was anticipating that when we booked our stay at the Courtyard Flagstaff. We were pleasantly surprised to find that this hotel was pretty new.

The decor in the room is very modern with a high ceiling. The check-in was great as we were serviced quickly and with a helpful and nice man that greeted us.

For the value of what you pay for, you get a very good deal for a clean, comfortable and nicely decorated room along with free wireless!

My only concern is that the walls are thin and we stayed in a room right next to the stairs. We could hear some sounds in the early morning when people were checking out and you can also hear people outside in the hallways. Just bring a pair of ear plugs and you'll be good.

If we decide to come back to Flagstaff again, we would definitely book another stay at this Courtyard.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 11, 2011

I booked this hotel because I had a voucher and I have to say I'm glad I did!.
The hotel is clean, quiet and surrounded by restaurants (with a car); it also offers free WiFi connectivity; the room was very big and clean.
Buffet breakfast is quite expansive but the food quality is good; I loved making my own pancakes!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 7, 2011

Great hotel, excellent caring staff, room perfect, very good breakfast. Reservation made by internet.
I will go back to this hotel anytime and I recommend it to my friend and family

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
courtyardflag, General Manager at Courtyard Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2011

Good morning, I wanted to say thank you for the kind words you said about the hotel. It is reviews like this that keep people coming to Flagstaff and we want to make sure the hotel is doing our part for this great city. Thank you.

Reviewed January 27, 2011

I was thrilled with this hotel. We(myself, my husband and 2 children) stayed for two days in preparation for my best friends wedding. The facility was gorgeous....both the exterior view and the interior of the hotel. The rooms were spacious and very clean. My 10 month old safely explored the room and was on the floor a lot - which makes cleanliness a HUGE factor. It seemed as if the room was already baby-proofed. Even with four people in the room, we never felt on top of each other. There were plenty of places to sit, relax and meet other friends staying there. The staff were friendly and professional....very courteous. We had a very minor issue with payment where my card was charged instead of the parents of the bride....they resolved the issue immediately and the way in which they resolved it was INCREDIBLE and gracious...it proved that they are completely about satisfied customers. The hotel and staff exceeded our expectations. We will return to Flagstaff and I would not stay anywhere else....HIGHLY recommend!!!!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family