“Good place to stop and rest”

Courtyard Flagstaff
Ranked #19 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
Rome, Italy
“Good place to stop and rest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2011

I booked this hotel because I had a voucher and I have to say I'm glad I did!.
The hotel is clean, quiet and surrounded by restaurants (with a car); it also offers free WiFi connectivity; the room was very big and clean.
Buffet breakfast is quite expansive but the food quality is good; I loved making my own pancakes!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
Quebec City, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2011

Great hotel, excellent caring staff, room perfect, very good breakfast. Reservation made by internet.
I will go back to this hotel anytime and I recommend it to my friend and family

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
courtyardflag, General Manager at Courtyard Flagstaff, responded to this review, February 9, 2011
Good morning, I wanted to say thank you for the kind words you said about the hotel. It is reviews like this that keep people coming to Flagstaff and we want to make sure the hotel is doing our part for this great city. Thank you.
Alcoa, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2011

I was thrilled with this hotel. We(myself, my husband and 2 children) stayed for two days in preparation for my best friends wedding. The facility was gorgeous....both the exterior view and the interior of the hotel. The rooms were spacious and very clean. My 10 month old safely explored the room and was on the floor a lot - which makes cleanliness a HUGE factor. It seemed as if the room was already baby-proofed. Even with four people in the room, we never felt on top of each other. There were plenty of places to sit, relax and meet other friends staying there. The staff were friendly and professional....very courteous. We had a very minor issue with payment where my card was charged instead of the parents of the bride....they resolved the issue immediately and the way in which they resolved it was INCREDIBLE and gracious...it proved that they are completely about satisfied customers. The hotel and staff exceeded our expectations. We will return to Flagstaff and I would not stay anywhere else....HIGHLY recommend!!!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2011

We stayed in room 344 with 2 Queen Beds. Room was quiet and comfortable. Standard size room with view of the courtyard. Traffic noise was not an issue in this room. We booked through Priceline and were able to pay half price. Hotel staff was very accommodating and friendly. Indoor pool was small but kids did not seem to mind.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Boston, MA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2011

overall satisfied with the hotel - you get all the modern amenities one expects from a 'chain' - good beds, showers, internet etc. My only small complaint was with the A/C heater - the room we stayed in (3rd floor) was getting 'naturally' heated (perhaps from the hotel boiler next door) so we needed the A/C on for cooling even though the outside temperature was 30 degrees.....

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
sherlock04
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2010

We had to stay at this hotel because the interstate was closed due to a winter storm. We ended up in this hotel without knowing what we would find. We were pleasantly surprised though and given our situation we made the best of it. This is a fantastic property with recently remodeled rooms. The rooms are really top notch, very cozy and comfortable. The hotel has a beautiful lobby with a bar, internet and large flat screen tv's.

The staff was extremely helpful. Given that the hotel was booked to capacity on account of the winter storm, the staff went out of its way to help all the customers with their questions. They were extremely helpful in getting people off in their cars the following day, by helping people dig their cars out of the snow.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. One of the best you will find.

Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2010

This was a beautiful hotel. Our room was very modern with a large tub. The young man at the bar was great to talk to and very helpful! We will absolutely visit this hotel again when we are in the area!

• Stayed September 2010