Courtyard Flagstaff
$149
Hampton.com
$167
Doubletree.com
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$134
$120
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$159
$151
$140
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$88
$211
$169
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$140
ComfortInn
$95
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$139
All reviewsfire pitfront deskgrand canyonnice hotelindoor poolbreakfast buffetwould stay here againoff the highwayconvenient locationlobby areanice roomcomfortable roomsup to datehot tubparking lotwafflesmarriott
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I stayed here one night and was overwhelmed by the hospitality of the staff. When a friend twisted his ankle, the staff provided us with aspirin, an Ace bandage and tape, and lots of moral support. The front desk staff could not have been more helpful.

I also liked my room which was clean, comfortable, and quiet. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Gina L, Director of Sales at Courtyard Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. Each guest we check in we see as a member of our hotel family. We are so pleased that our front desk ws able to make your friend comfortable with his ankle sprain! We look forward to hosting you once again you are in Flagstaff!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Spent a couple of nights as part of package tours of the canyons. Hotel is good, but if I had a choice I would have picked a more centrally one as this is locate just off the highway, which is good if you arrive by car, but not so good by coach as one would be restricted to the only 2 local restaurant for dinner..
Service was good and the room more than adequate. Breakfast was nothing special and something that one would expect in this type of establishment. Good Wi-Fi connection.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Gina L, Director of Sales at Courtyard Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay . You are correct as there are only a handful of restaurants within walking distance, however the hotel does have a complementary shuttle that can transport you to more dining options. We hope you enjoyed your tour of the US and are glad we were a part of your trip!

Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here 4 nights with my wife. It was nice that they had a laundry room and work out room. Room was small but had a refrigerator which was nice. Not luxury but clean and suffered from occasional noise from people jumping and walking around upstairs.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Gina L, Director of Sales at Courtyard Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back on a future trip to Flagstaff!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We haven't stayed in Flagstaff for a while and I am a Marriott Rewards member so my first place to look when deciding where to stay is obviously the Marriott chain. I found the Courtyard Flagstaff and loved the look and location of this hotel right away. I read the reviews and decided to make the reservation although there were many negative comments regarding the beds. I have never stayed in a Marriott that had uncomfortable beds. Upon arrival, the reception area was very clean and inviting and the staff was very friendly and welcoming. When we got to our room, it was clean and spacious as was the bathroom. We liked the fact that it was all newer and smelled fresh. We were in town for our daughters NAU orientation the next day. After enjoying an evening downtown, we headed back to the hotel for some sleep. Even at 9:00pm, we were easily able to find parking right in front. Again the staff was welcoming and I even hopped on the computer for a moment to print out a form for the next day. (nice computers) Needless to say, the comfort stopped there. The beds/pillows are very uncomfortable indeed. They are unlike any Marriott I have ever stayed in. I think it is a shame to build a new hotel and put in substandard furnishings like mattresses. Sleep, after all, is the main reason we go to hotels. None of us got much sleep the first night so having to get up early and walk around the NAU campus all day the next day was awful. Then we got the privilege to do it all over again the 2nd night. I was so disappointed in the sleeping accommodations that I have cancelled my two other upcoming reservations for the end of the summer and fall and have made reservations at Little America where I know the beds to be truly comfortable.

Room Tip: Do not get a room that faces the Wal-Mart parking lot. It is a little noisy if you like to sleep with your windows open.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank arizona_dragonfly

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us! We understand the frusteration about our beds, we have ordered mattresses toppers for every bed in the hotel and they are in transit to the property. We are expecting them to be delivered very soon and will promptly place them on the beds. We truly value your opinion and sincerely hope that you will give us another chance and try our beds again with the new toppers.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Travelled here for what was supposed to be a Sedona/Grand Canyon vacation, we felt Flagstaff would be the perfect central home base. Unfortunately we arrived the same day as the Sedona Slide Fire so our trip was cut short.

The hotel is easy to find, right off the highway but far enough up the hill to be away from freeway noise. Nearby you'll find several dining establishments (Olive Garden, Red Lobster & similar others are walkable) as well as a Target and Walmart right around the corner. Check in was friendly and easy - they accomodated my request for rooms next to each other, as well as on a higher floor without a blink of an eye.

There are laundry facilities here (30 min cycles) and the gym is quite nice with new equipment as well as free weights and balls. There is a small bar, outside fire pit as well as a large lobby lounge and office area. As others mentioned, breakfast is available in the mornings, but it is not included in your rate - you can go down the street to Coco's or other spots for good "diner fare", and in town there are a number of excellent options for all meals as well. I found the beds to be comfortable (to be fair I do like a firmer bed) and the entire hotel was clean. Door slams are a bit loud, but it seems that most modern hotels have this problem, as they're weighted heavily for security reasons.

We ended up checking out two days early, as the fires prevented us from doing most of the activities we had planned. Jacob at the desk was very helpful giving us some local perspective. The news, internet and papers all claimed the roads to Sedona from Flagstaff were passable and no activities were being cancelled, but Jacob gave us proper perspective on what we'd be able to see, how safe it would be and etc. THANK YOU JACOB! For your honest feedback as well as working with us on an early checkout.

We'd come back here in a heartbeat, and looks like we will have to in order to se Sedona.

Room Tip: Higher floors (there are only 3) allow for a little less noise.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank KFerg
Gina L, Director of Sales at Courtyard Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us! Jacob is an absolute gem within our staff and are are so pleased that he kept you informed during the slide fire. We look forward to again hosting your stay on a future trip to Northern Arizona.