Courtyard Flagstaff
Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$151
$140
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$126
ComfortInn
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$124
$119
$126
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$142
$127
Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$200
$179
$193
$164
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Little America Hotel Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$189
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$144
La Quinta
All reviewsfire pitfront deskgrand canyonnice hotelindoor poolbreakfast buffetwould stay here againoff the highwayconvenient locationlobby areanice roomking roomcomfortable roomsup to datehot tubparking lotwaffles
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Had a wonderful stay on our trip through Flagstaff. Hotel is the newest in Flag with a friendly staff. Having an indoor pool was great for our family. Breakfast was delicious as well. We will most definitely be staying here on our next trip to Flagstaff.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We stayed here because it was the first motel that we saw as we drove into town, and we were very tired! We were assigned a room in the basement and it was all right, except that there was no refrigerator! This is high desert in Arizona in September and we were trying to keep water cold for the next day's travel. Breakfast was NOT included; we had to purchase our meal in the hotel dining room! Also, taxes in AZ add a significant amount to the total.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I was flown out to Flagstaff for a job interview and they put me up here for two nights. The hotel itself is nice but house keeping didn't come to my room even once. Which wasn't a big deal. The problems started when I checked out.

The room charges were supposed to be charged to the company which had faxed over a credit card authorization before I arrived. The hotel claimed they never had this and charged me instead. After calling and having an HR person from the company speak to them multiple times over the course of two weeks they were finally going to reverse the charges. Only they didn't until I called them a week later and started the process again. Finally I got the charges reversed on my card only to find that they recharged me again the next week. It's ridiculous.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank speedracer211
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

After three nights at Vegas, we drove four hours to flagstaff Marriott. The check in was smooth and the room is nice clean. However, the wall is quiet thin, I was taken a nap and was awaken by loud kids crying and children running in the hallway. I went to the front desk, and the nice young man at the front desk immediately switched our room to a much quieter room located on the ground floor. I had the rest which I badly needed after three nights of gambling and the four hours driving from Vegas. Plenty of restaurants in the proximity of the hotel, from IHOP, RED Lobster to Oliver garden all are located within walking distance. The next day, we drove to Grand Canyon and it was worth the drive. We appreciate the service provided by the front desk, which really made the difference. Again, our compliment to the management of this establishment for their efforts to make our stay comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful property. Room was big and clean. The pool and hot tub were also very nice. The room was modern with Asian flare the room was bright and beautiful. Nice seating area, and a desk with a pull out work station. The room was very quiet.

• Stayed: September 2013