Courtyard Flagstaff
Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$151
$140
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$126
ComfortInn
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$124
$119
$126
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$142
$127
GardenInn.com
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
Little America Hotel Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$189
Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$200
$179
Hampton.com
$193
$164
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$144
All reviewsfire pitfront deskgrand canyonnice hotelindoor poolbreakfast buffetwould stay here againoff the highwayconvenient locationlobby areanice roomking roomcomfortable roomsup to datehot tubparking lotwaffles
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night. Loved the spacious room that was very comfortable, quiet and clean. Convenient location with a nice breakfast buffet, which was not included in the price of the room. The bathroom was great with plenty of room, clean and updated. Parking lot was well lit, with restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 4, 2012

This is our 1st time at this hotel and I am blown away. From Nick at the Front desk to Alex our server for breakfast the customer service is amazing. Our room is great too, we have a room with two beds and a balcony, we had to pay $10 more for the balcony but it was well worth it! Ask for a room with a balcony on the south side of the hotel, we have a great view of the mountains and it was so nice to sit on our balcony and have a cup of coffee. The lobby is decorated for Christmas which adds to the ambiance of the hotel. We will be back!

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Stephanie A
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Had a wonderful stay in Flagstaff. Staff was friendly and welcoming. Rooms were clean and comfortable with shopping close by. The firepit in the courtyard was great with a nice bar for drinks. We had a room with a balcony that we loved.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Larry J
Reviewed December 2, 2012

My first room was on the basement level overlooking the parking lot. I'm a Marriott Elite member and thought the room given was subpar so I asked to be switched. Our next room was on the 3rd floor, again overlooking the parking lot and opposite the ice machine. We left. The room the next morning and when we returned (Saturday evening @ approximately 10:15pm), we discovered that our room had not been cleaned. I called the front desk to complain, only to learn that housekeeping was unavailable and that there was no manager on site. I found this odd given that the hotel was crowded with very young adults and the only person on staff (Paxton) was unable to leave his front desk post. I was offered towels but only if I got them myself. When asked for another room that had been cleaned, I was given another room on the same floor but had to move myself. I paid over $150 per night for this room and did receive a partial credit (booked through Orbitz). For the major inconvenience and lack of customer service, I feel that my entire two night stay should have been credited. As an Elite Member, I feel that I was treated anything but "elite".
I will not return.

Room Tip: Stay anywhere else!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Tides91
Reviewed November 30, 2012

we stayed here on the way to the Canyon, we have stayed before and it can be a bit noisy. I have stayed in many different places in Flagstaff and they are all pretty good. Staff at Courtyard friendly and it is easy check in and check out.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple