“Great Hotel!”

Ranked #16 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Chandler, Arizona, United States
“Great Hotel!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

My most recent stay at your hotel of September 2012 has been one of the most pleasant and easy going stays at any Marriott hotel in this last year. Jacob at the front desk made my expectations so high and must I say he made sure he kept up with those expectations. The morning staff was so friendly and accommodating to my needs I would not choose any other Flagstaff hotel. Thank you courtyard for making my weekend a pleasant one.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
chandler
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Exceptional hotel, great view, very friendly staff that will help you find what you're looking for (especially if you're new to flagstaff!). All staff was very welcoming and courteous (especially Jake at front). They were happy to answer questions and didn't make you feel bad about asking!

Very clean and well laid out hotel, with an indoor pool which was a great addition. Definitely coming back!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Hotel facilities and staff were awesome. Best Courtyard I have ever stayed with. Very clean and quiet rooms. We spent 5 nights of our 9 day Arizona vacaion here. 2 days in Sedona & Jerome that were both less than 50 miles away. 1 day at Meteor Crater, Petrified Forest, and Painted Desert that were all within 120 miles, and 1 day at the Grand Canyon via the Grand Canyon Railway that was 30 miles by car and 66 miles by train. Hotel is very convenient to all these places. Breafast buffet was good and inexpensive. Free wireless internet access. Definitely will be back next time we come to Arizona.

Room Tip: HC Accessible rooms are spead around with differnt views.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Alan H
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This hotel was very clean...Rooms were comfortable....The indoor pool was a plus since it was it was raining and I have a son who loves to swim... It was a lil crowded at one time but everyone was good about sharing. The only thing I didn't like was one hotel employee told us we could stay and swim after 11pm (when it closes), and than another hotel employee was rude and yelling at us and another family to get out!

• Stayed September 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Everything about this hotel was amazing for my family. We stopped here before we went to the Grand Canyon in March. Our room was super clean, the view of the mountains was beautiful, and the breakfast the next morning was the best breakfast I have ever had in a hotel. The front desk checked me in about 2 minutes . This hotel is the standard that we use to measure other hotels by. Unfortunately we have yet to have an experience like this again even with other Courtyards. The only downside was we didnt get to stay longer.

Room Tip: We called and booked our room through the Marriot rewards program.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
azsunbaby
Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

We love the location and the hotel is nice but the front desk staff is a nightmare. Just try asking about their shuttle and you will get three different answers... Maintenance guy is the driver.... Oh driver called in sick.... Oh and my favorite, the shuttle doesn't run on weekends. All of which dont make sense especially when you call and they say it does run on weekends. I'm a Marriott rewards member and have a standing request on my profile for a high room away from the elevator. We checked in 30 min early and our room wasn't ready which was ok by us. The Front desk attendant stated he had put a hold on our room on the high floor per my request and it would be ready within the next hour. We went downtown to enjoy ourself for a few hours and called to check on our room. It was ready so we heading back when we checked in we were told all high floor rooms were gone and we would be on the ground floor. I let them know we were told that our room was on a high floor and she said well they are all gone. No appology and no reason why they gave our room away. After some protest she lowered my room rate however I'm still on the ground floor. My recommendation is if your room isn't ready don't leave the property. Stay and wait until it is out the non careing front deak will give it to someone else.

• Stayed August 2012
Amesbury
Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here last night after visiting the Grand Canyon. We found the hotel to be extremely clean and well decorated. we stayed in a King Suite. Our room was one of the nicest we have ever stayed in. the bed was comfortable but the pillows were soft. The bar was well stocked and the drinks were reasonably priced. The breakfast buffett was not included in the price of the room however it was well worth the additional fee. Eggs and omeletes are cooked to order. The food was very good. Every employee we came in contact with appeared to enjoy their work. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple