“Great place!”
other travelers have booked this property
Pool table and ping pong table top
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Pool table and ping pong table top
Entrance
Frida Kahlo room (Decoration from South America)
The Navajo room
The cabin the winter
Grand Canyon in February
Antelope Canyon
Verde Canyon Railroad
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Abby K
“Great place!”
Reviewed November 4, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

This cabin was a great place to stay! Very close to flagstaff, but still has the “country” feel. Very clean inside and out, hot tub works great. Everything we needed inside. Would definitely stay again.

Management Response
Nov 28, 2017
Thank you Abby. I am glad you enjoy your stay!
FowlPlay8...
Gillingham, United Kingdom
“*****5 Stars, Great Accommodation*****”
Reviewed October 19, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I can't say enough good things about this place.
Clara kept in contact with me until we were inside of the house.
All of the information you will need during your stay is meticulously organized in easy to use binders. That includes information about the house & any information you will need about Flagstaff.
As for the home itself, it is in perfect condition, very functional & has a cosy feel to it.
This is a great place to stay in Flagstaff, if you want to relax & spend a
quality family vacation & have fun; you have to visit this Chalet.
Outstanding Hot Tub view, great location, very clean, lots of space, lot of
amenities, Pool Table, Ping Pong Table, near to town & very quiet.
We explored the Sedona from here & also made it to the Grand Canyon as well
Highly recommended!

Matt H
“Everything you'd need”
Reviewed August 1, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Great cabin, has everything you could need. Kitchen had all the usual plus electric kettle, rice cooker, crock pot, just like home. Lots of room and the kids room with TV was great for movie night when it rained.

juliecove...
Roswell, Georgia
“My Home Away from Home!”
Reviewed July 20, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

My family has stayed at the Nakai Cabin several times. We always look forward to our stay at this wonderful cabin. I have a young adult daughter, a teenaged son and my youngest is 8. She learned to ski at 4 years old at a local ski camp. My eldest daughter claims her "private space" in the loft, to read her novels. My son is the commander of the pool/ping pong table. I absolutely love to cook in this kitchen. It is so lovely done with every appliance and cooking essential I need. On grilling nights I love to sit in the hot tub and watch my husband man the grill.
The house inside and out is so well decorated and comfortable. I have been considering to buy a sleep number bed and the master bedroom has one! The couches are nap worthy and plenty of room for family game night! The yard is huge and the decks are amazing.
The owner has thought of everything in the "white binder". From trouble shooting the electronics to the best local hikes. It's a HUGE binder. It will takes us 10 visits to experience it all! Skiing, Grand Canyon, downtown Flagstaff...you can count on us coming again and again!

Your age range 35-49
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Rental House”
Reviewed June 19, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We had a great time , House was fantastic, very well stocked. Nice location so we were able to see a lot of sights close by, The hot tub was wonderful. We would rent the house again . Very clean.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Well equipped cabin close to Flagstaff, Sedona and the Grand Canyon.”
Reviewed June 18, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Lots of options for sleeping arrangements, great kitchen, bathrooms and living space. Hot tub and grill were in good condition. A binder of info about the house and surroundings was helpful, tv/DVD and wifi instructions could be updated.

We had a great time, would stay there again.

ferriellj...
Phoenix, Arizona
“Fabulous Cabin Experience!”
Reviewed June 17, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I lived in New Mexico for 20 years and of course love southwest art and furniture and themes, so this was a perfect house for me. The two boys had room to roam, they loved the hot tub. The kitchen was perfect size for my sister and niece and I to be in the kitchen to cook! It looks brand new and appliances were awesome.I would recommend it and will probably stay there again. It was a little hard to find, directions would be good to add to the information; and I would put trash cans in each room, bigger trash cans in the bathrooms, and flip the mattress in the Frida bedroom! Loved it! Very nice place to stay! :)

Management Response
Jun 19, 2017
Thank you, we love to have inputs from guests. Sometimes is hard to figure out what the needs are. Love it! Next time you go..you will see everything will be taking care of.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing