“Great for the Internet Price I paid !!!!!!”

Ramada Flagstaff East
Ranked #54 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
“Great for the Internet Price I paid !!!!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2010

I got an amazing deal online and only paid $35 dollars a night. With that said I prepared to get what I paid for. T he Ramada wasn't that bad. The staff was very friendly and our room was what I expected. We went out everyday ,all day so all we did was sleep and shower. I wouldn't stay here if i was staying in all day but for place to sleep and shower this hotel is fine.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2010

My room was filthy at check in, The staff was unfriendly and un helpfull,maids walked into my room at 7:30 am, personal property was tampered with, the absolute worst motel I ever stayed in

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank RayC5461
Santa Fe, New Mexico
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2010

BEWARE THE DEPOSIT! The hotel requires a deposit, with refunds expected to take 10 days - to me this is clearly a tactic to cheat the guest, hoping they forget or don't follow up. My deposit was never refunded, the manager/owner (Mr. Sunil "Sonny" Tewari) refused to return my calls, he's always "away from the office" or "on vacation", the desk staff was helpless and unhelpful. Even after I notified Ramada Corporate, Mr. Tewari ignored them, and still kept my deposit.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank sctt
Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2010

The hotel has obviously spent more fixing up the inside of the hotel than the outside, which is fine by me. The room was clean, bed comfortable, furniture new, staff friendly. I was pleasantly surprised to fine a mini fridge and microwave in our room (king-size bed, don't remember it being there in whatever size room we had last time). The blackout curtains are great for sleeping in. It's pretty close to the highway (I-40 and Route 66, not the I-17 in the center of town). It's not off the main highway, but its proximity to the 40 and 66 makes it really easy to get downtown or get outside town for the great hiking. It's also VERY pet-friendly, which is great if you want to travel with your pet. Flagstaff is pretty pet-friendly and this hotel helps maintain that reputation.

I wouldn't pay more than about $90 a night for this place, but for a lower-cost hotel it's definitely fine.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Tucson, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2010

Exactly what you'd expect from a hotel like this. The breakfast was okay, but the breakfast area was not exactly comfortable. Also, our stay was a bit pricey for what it is.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Nottingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2010

the room had recently been refurbed, largest flatscreen Tv i've had in any of my hotel rooms on this stay. Room was very comfortable. only downside is that the hotel takes a $100 deposit.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Placentia, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2010

Really enjoyed my time at this property. The staff was very friendly. At the continetal breakfast I stuck up a conversation with the General Manager who told me about the property currently being rennovated and remodeled. The hotel has been totally changed and every in the rooms are almost 100% new. I noticed that my room looked better than most of the Ramadas that I stayed at previouly. I would defnitly reccommend people to take a look at the rooms and the great value of this place.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business