“Perfectly acceptable, but nothing special.”

Ramada Flagstaff East
Ranked #58 of 66 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed July 21, 2009

We stayed at the Ramada for three nights in July. The room was just fine, and we liked the mini-fridge, microwave, and free wi-fi. Rooms are accessed by external doors. We didn't use the pool The cable TV reception was poor on some channels. The breakfast buffet was so-so; the standard muffins, bagels, cereal and fruit juices were available but it was very unorganized. One of the two toasters was broken, the milk ran out and was not refilled for quite some time. But the hotel was close to downtown and close to the freeway. I'm not sure if I would stay here again; while the room was fine, I don't think it was any better than the Motel 6 down the street--just a little more expensive.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 14, 2009

Here are some of my issues -
when I made the booking online I realized that the fare changed when I got the receipt!!!

when I checked in the hotel and wanted to get coffee - there was none anymore. I wanted some half and half. Also nothing was left.

And ABOVE ALL Sleeping in the night was IMPOSIIBLE because of constant noise from trains as well as car alarms.

In addition: 5am in the morning when people start taking showers, it seemed that the pipe system goes above our room.

was a real bad experience.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank AAGG
Reviewed June 18, 2009

Stayed one night on our way to the Grand Canyon. Could not believe they charged $130/night for such a low quality motel. Older motel, some upgrades, but very dirty. Unknown gunk on tables/bathroom counter, obviously ignored by housekeeping, no way they could have just missed it, and by 11 year old nephews feet were black after walking around barefoot for 10 minutes! Not just dirty, but BLACK! Pay an extra $20 and stay somewhere cleaner.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank dminix
Reviewed March 20, 2009

I was suprised by how nice the room was. Very clean, comfortable and updated. Only problem, my credit card was charged 5 times for different amounts, they fixed it but "what the heck?" Still nice, close to out back and freeway.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed January 29, 2009

I was a little hesitant staying here after seeing the other reviews but will have to say I had no issues. The check in was quick and efficient. I loved the fact that the bed (king size) had 5 pillows. Most hotels I have stayed at had only 2. Very soft bed. I didn't hear any trains at all which I have at some of the other hotels in town. Only complaint I have is that housekeeping came knocking on the door at 10 when checkout is noon.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed December 6, 2008

I well never stay here again, This is by far the worst Hotel. I do a lot of business trips around this country and stay at many hotels. But this far beats all them, with the worst Front Desk and Managment. They did nothing to help but sat and did nothing. I asked a question and they would act like I was bothering them. The rooms were dirty and the breakfast did not look like anyone touched it as far as cleaning. I would never recommend this to any of my co-workers, or family. Please do something about this dump.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank joeburgs
Reviewed September 29, 2008

We had a room with 2 queen beds. The room was clean. The beds were quite comfortable. Though the train tracks were reletively close we didn't hear any trains during the night. The continental breakfast was OK, though they nearly ran out of food more than an hour before the posted ending time.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family