Ramada Flagstaff East
Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$122
$114
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$140
$126
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$124
$119
$128
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$130
ComfortInn
Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$175
$159
$191
$156
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Days Inn & Suites East Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$100
$92
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$118
Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$144
$127
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The place was filthy and run down. Pool was brown and certainly not heated. We called the front desk our first night when the TV would not work. She came to the room and checked the TV and said she would call us when she found us a new room. Never called. Went to the front desk the next morning and for our second night they moved us to another room which they said was one of their "new" rooms but at the best it was only slightly better than the first room. Sure wish we had not prepaid or we would have left after the first night.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Dennis B
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We arrived to be told our 2 room booking was in fact only one room, they corrected it with a smoking room. Not that it makes much difference, our non-smoking room had a terrible smell, cigarettes plus whatever. The towels looked like they had never seen bleach or detergent. And as for the swimming pool...disgusting. The breakfast was a farce with 2 half dead toasters. Then there's the noise coming from the railway...
I'll never book Ramada again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GarryPy
Reviewed August 3, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I have stayed at other Ramada's and always had a good experience so I chose this one online. I was astonished when I checked in. I arrived at my room and found there to be no pillows or towels and the floor had very obviously not been vacuumed. I requested another room and was reluctantly moved by a very rude staff member. The new room was very dated and the shower was in desperate need of repair. In addition, they don't even have coffee makers in the rooms. I thought that was pretty standard with all hotels now but I guess not. I will not ever stay here again and will not make online reservations at another Ramada without seeing the place first. There are many other hotels next door to this one which appear to be in much better condition(Holiday Inn express, Quality Inn, etc.) Do yourself a favor and stay at one of them instead!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Scoti M
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Conveniently located but needs a face lift. Full breakfast was an overstatement with hard boiled eggs and frozen waffles and inadequate toasters.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends