“Other guest”

Ranked #57 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed December 27, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Stayed one night in two rooms 342 &344. No connection to "free wireless" and no hot water for 730 shower when hotel was less than half occupancy. Sketchy decor. Did not meet two star expectations. Horrible hotwire deal.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I reserved two rooms for two nights for my family to come and enjoy the polar express. I booked based on price. We wanted to save money and this seemed like a great deal! After reading other reviews I started getting worried that I made a mistake. So, when we arrived I was pleasantly surprised! The rooms were clean and inviting. It is an older hotel so some updating would be nice but for the price it suited our needs just fine. The service is great. The breakfast in the morning has a decent selection. The beds are comfortable. The heat works great. All in all, we have no complaints. I definitely recommend this hotel if you are looking for comfort and to save some money. You wont be disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank arzgirl5
Reviewed December 19, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 19, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 12, 2012

The lamp and office chair in my room were broken. The king bed and pillows were nice. The shower was awful and ancient. Paint was chipping off and the faucet head was so low that I hurt my back trying to crouch down in the shower.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank AMANDA M
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We spent 1 night here, 3 rooms and paid arounf $45 per room inclusive. Only one room (a double) had a coffee maker, the other 2 (singles) a fridge & microwave. The first hicuup was one set of room keys not working. I am fairly sure (but not 100%) that the keys for one room actually opened another. A trip to reception got this sorted out and we were all in our respective rooms. First thing was to get the TV on to occupy our son. Our TV didn't work, and after calling reception to ask for a room with a TV that worked, we got instructions on all the obvious things to try (check connections, etc) follwed by a reluctant room visit for the receptioist to do the same. We were finally moved next door when she realised the TV actually wasn't working.
The rooms were a bit tired but appeared clean enough. Beds weren't particularly comfortable.
Breakfast was cramped for the number of rooms and poor variety. Some cereal, toast and miniature buns if you were quick. The coffee machine had run out of decaf. which I pointed out to reception who said someone would sort - someone did open the machine door and close it again, but still just hot water. They also ran out of paper plates and plastic knives. Orange juice was watery.
I wouldn't have been happy if I'd paid more for the rooms, but it's a budget motel at a budget price.

Room Tip: If you have luggage, go for a downstairs room as no elevators.