“Disappointed.”
Review of Western Gold Restaurant - CLOSED

Western Gold Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Silver Pine Restaurant and Bar, a modern Flagstaff eatery embracing traditional roots. Enjoy casual ambiance and a full menu of Little America Hotel favorites.
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We picked the western gold because we were staying at the Hotel and the reviews were decent. We waited to be seated because no one was at the hostess desk not because others were waiting. We couldn't sit in the booth we asked for even though no one was seated there. Instead we were given a small table across from the Windows even though there were empty tables at the Windows. We waited to be asked for drink orders and then we waited to be asked for our order. We were not told what the specials were,. We got our soup and salad, my husband ordered an appetizer for his main course and it came with his soup and my salad. His salad was delivered with my main course which was my what I ordered. So I waited again for my chicken. We were not given a roll or bread I guess you had to ask. Finally we were given the wrong check. My food was okay but not great.

1  Thank lms1950

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

TA reviews were middle of the road but we didn't feel like going out of the hotel so we gave it a try and we were not disappointed. Great Pork Porterhouse! Rest was also very good but Porterhouse was one of the best items I've ever had!

1  Thank Tate B
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We stayed at The Little America Hotel, Flagstaff in July 2013 and had Sunday brunch on the 2nd day of our visit. I can honestly say that it was the most outstanding breakfast/lunch I have ever had! The amount of food as well as the amazingly courteous service gave the 4 of us an experience we still talk about 6 months on.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

We booked here for our Christmas vacation and made reservations for Christmas dinner based on reviews we'd read. They used to have a lounge/adult side and a family restaurant side...but according to the hostess "they are trying to get away from that". So we were seated in bright lights beside a family with very small children who ruled their parents. Their Christmas menu included lamb chops or roast beef. At a 7:30 seating they were out of the lamb chops and all that was left of their roast beef was "well done". In order to capitalize on their $$ they had set up tables in the foyer area beside the hostess kiosk...those poor people...and we were given the bums rush from the outset. So if you are looking for a nice place to drop your $100+ for a very poor dinner for two...this could be the place

1  Thank KathyT123
Reviewed December 22, 2013

A dinner for our daughter who was graduating from NAU, a relaxed meal before hitting the hot tub on the grounds. Appetizers, drinks, meals all served with attention to detail and our server was attentive without "hovering" as we were with extended family for the occasion. Price was very reasonable given the quality of the food and service, and we didn't have to leave the hotel.