“great value for the price”

Travelodge Flagstaff University West
Ranked #57 of 66 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed March 20, 2011

quality budget hotel - great location and really good view outside the window. It accomplished what we needed it to do and would recommend it to someone else.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends

Reviewed February 27, 2011

Our room was clean and comfortable. We stayed the night on our way to the Grand Canyon. The price was VERY low, and we were satisfied. There was a tear in the carpet under the sink, as mentioned in a previous review, but it wasn't that bad to me. The bathroom floor was a little grungy looking. The bathtub had some kind of anti slip coating on it that was discolored, so my wife wouldn't sit down in the bathtub and took a shower instead. That being said, the beds were clean and comfortable, and the rest of the room was nice. The breakfast was average. It's not the Ritz, but it is a very good value for what we paid for it.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed February 15, 2011

Enjoyed staying at this hotel. Clean, well maintained and nice staff. Breakfast was really decent and better than I expected. I don't know how they manage to keep their rates so low.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 6, 2011

I swiched over from the super 8. I am so glad I did. Fridge, microwave, even a safe in the room.

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed November 8, 2010

The new rooms on this property are outstanding. Comfortable beds, Very clean rooms, and great quiet location with great views. Plus the rates are very reasonable. Wouldnt stay anywhere else. We will definetly be back soon.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2010

i was exteremely thanks to front desk lady (bhwana). she help me too take my lauggaae at my room at late night. next day at breakfast she help me for my tea, they dont server tea but she make for me. i stay two days she there to help me. it was great experance by asian lady.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2010

My friend from suncity and my selt from Atlata.Me and har have small vac. without bhawna vac.is not fun we have good time @breakfast every eveing fun. As a Front desk she go out off her way and go extra job for guest i can not think.Good hotel to stay for good value.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends