“Busy place; very good food”
Review of Pato Thai Cuisine

Pato Thai Cuisine
Ranked #22 of 352 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We have been in Flagstaff for many summers but never tried this place because
1. it was too busy and/or
2. I am afraid of really spicy food
Really glad we went, and we'll be back.
There are definitely traditional Thai dishes, but also things you normally wouldn't find in that country: fresh green salads, various soups, spring rolls, etc. AND they let you choose your "heat." I had mixed vegetables with shrimp at "0-1" level, and it was perfect. My husband chose a traditional curry dish at "3" level, and it was pretty hot, even for him.
Bottom line, the food is fresh, well prepared, and they cater to your wishes.
There will probably be a line - they will call you when your table is ready.
Check it out.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Nice ambiance in the heart of quaint downtown. This restaurant is run by Thais and the food is very good and authentic (although not as spicy). My wife is Thai and we spend a lot of time in Thailand so we know of which we speak. Prices are reasonable but the place was jammed so service was slow. We'd go back.

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

I stopped in Flagstaff on my way to Grand Canyon to grab a bite. I was looking for a more upscale stake house. After a tour in town I found an Italian place that was only opening around 5 pm, so O decided to try Pato. The dish I ordered, chicken cashew was very tasty. Portion was good size, the restaurant was half full and prices very reasonable. Staff very friendly and knowledgeable. All in all I had a pleasant experience.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Pato provides amazing Thai food in a traditionally Tex-Mex and steak and potatoes town. By far the best Asian cuisine in town.

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

I may be new to reviewing on TA,
However because my daughter is an NAU student she taken me here 50 times in the last couple years-
The best Thai I've had in flagstaff, staff competent & friendly and the prices very good-
Probably why there is usually a wait every nite-The only don't here is coming @ 8:50pm!
They close @ 9. ;(