“Had better Thai food but for Flagstaff - good enough!”
Review of Pato Thai Cuisine

Pato Thai Cuisine
Ranked #21 of 348 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Stopped by here for lunch on our way up to Monument Valley. The atmosphere was lively on a Friday afternoon with a lunch crowd from people trying to get out of their offices. I have to say thier lunch special is of a good portion. I was disappointed at the pad thai. It was comparable to fast food Thai places in LA. I would was looking for sauces made from scratch. Overall, staff was friendly, came by several times to check up on us. The price is reasonable for lunch and the place is cozy.

There are newer reviews for Pato Thai Cuisine

Reviewed April 6, 2014

We found this place a few years ago, its located in the Monte Vista Hotel on San Francisco St. Fresh food, friendly staff, and the Tom Ka soup will keep you coming back for more.

1  Thank KR_azy19
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Best Thai Food in Flagstaff for sure. Always busy so make sure you plan accordingly. The Green Curry and Thai Tea are awesome.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I've been a couple of times to Pato and never really had a issue, but then again I order the standard Green Curry (chicken) or Pad Thai Noodles (chicken). This time I decided to order the Papaya Shrimp Salad. I do have a slight shellfish allergy so asked to substitute the shrimp for chicken, the waitress said that this was not possible so instead I asked if the shrimp could be put on the side, figuring that someone else at the table might like them. Upon receiving the salad I was a little shocked to see just one shrimp on the side. I asked the waitress where the other shrimp were but she said the salad only came with one - slightly disappointed at the fact they advertise it as a Papaya Shrimp Salad, just a warning to those that like their Shrimp.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I like it hot, my wife and daughter like it mild and my son is just plain picky. We were all VERY happy with our meals--3 Pad Thai chickens and another noodle dish that I don't recall.

We had to wait a bit (Sat night) but it was well worth it. While waiting we walked around the area a bit and peeked in many other restaurants and kept walking---this place seemed to be the only one of the many we saw that had a long wait--made us want to go there all the more.

Great food, good service and decent prices (we'd just come from Sedona, any price would probably have been decent by comparison).

Check it out, you won't be disappointed.

Oh--and I saw one comment that the portions were smaller than expected. We all thought they were huge. I'm the only one who was able to polish off my plate.