“No soup for you!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
“No soup for you!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

No rice for you! Well no tip for you then. Bad service. Horrible service. Bun lady says do not come back.

• Finnish first
“Wonderful”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This is the best Thai food in town. My friends and I went there for a dinner on Saturday night. We were greeted with a very friendly of a waiter. I can't remember his name but he worked as a host and busser at that night. The food we had were very tasty as he recommended. He was very attentive and helpful with what we need. We really enjoyed eating there with my friends. Thank you pato Thai for the good food and thanks that guy for a good recommendation.

Flagstaff, Arizona
“Always good food”
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I go here often for lunch and a few times for dinner. My wife is always a fan of the Pad Thai, but I am a fan of the yellow curry. I always know that I am going to have good food, which may be why I am not as critical of their service. You can be well attended to or you can be ignored for awhile depending on the day. Things seem to work better at lunch for service.

Boca Grande, Florida
“Good Pad Thai...”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

After reading a few of the reviews, we were concerned about the service. However, when we arrived the sign said "please wait for the hostess to seat you" or something similar. So, the "seat yourself" sign seems to have been taken down. We were greeted by a smiling waiter, who took our order promptly.

We ordered pad thai, and enjoyed it thoroughly. I ordered it with shrimp, and there were a lot of medium sized shrimp. The people sitting next to us had the green curry, it looked wonderful.

So, I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank BestRxCard
Portland, Oregon
“A perfect spot for lunch”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We had lunch for the first time at Pato today. What a great place! It was packed and the noise of dining pleasure filled the room. We were attentively and competently serviced and observed wait staff to be very courteous and helpful to people looking for a table in a seriously crowded room. The menu was short but with good variety and the food was served attractively. Even though we ordered after two large groups our lunch came promptly. Delicous sauces, lots of veges and choices for meat and spiciness. We are new residents of Sedona and will definitely come here again!

• Visited January 2013

Been to Pato Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!