“Authentic thai food in Arizona”
Review of Pato Thai Cuisine

Pato Thai Cuisine
Ranked #21 of 345 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic thai food in Arizona”
Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

It tasted like the best red curry i got in Thailand!! My husbands food were delicious as well! They even derved Singha thai beer, and thats a big plus!

Love it!

• Finnish first
Pinetop-Lakeside, Arizona
“MSG”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

The meal was delicious, but approximately 30-45 minutes after eating, I began to feel achy all over, like I had a fever. I began to wonder if the food had MSG. I researched and found another reviewer that stated they had headaches after eating there, so they called and found out the food had MSG.

Anyway, I was sad. I would love to go back, but my body doesn't deal well with MSG.

• Visited September 2012
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Holy cow is a 3 hot”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We love pato. We spent our 4th wedding anniversary here and just enjoy everything they have to offer. Friday night and we got seated right away. They were busy but we got plenty of attention for all the servers. The cream cheese and avocado wonton's are AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I ordered a 3 my husband a 4 on the spicy scale and holy cow a 3 here is like a 5 at any other thai restaurants. What a great way to enjoy our anniversary.

• Visited August 2012
Munich, Germany
“worth a visit”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Tom Kah gai soup was great, the red curry was fine but not excellent. the service was nice, but long waiting time to get a table. overall good experience!

Visited August 2012
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Good food, nice heat, however...”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I've been to enough Thai restaurants to know what my palate likes. I've been to this restaurant twice, once on a guys night out, and another with my kids. Food was good. Definitely better than Dara Thai, which can be found south on the same street, across the railroad tracks. Their blend of spices are nice and it can be hot if you order "Thai hot." However, around the corner is Swaddee's and to my kids and I, they get the number 1 ranking for Thai cuisines in our book.But going back to Pato, you will definitely leave with a full tummy. Right across the street is a coffee place where you can sit back and enjoy an evening cup o joe right after your satisfying meal.

• Visited November 2011