“Eastside Rules”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Both locations are better than average but the east location has possibly the best breakfast burrito you ever had. Their carnitas define the dish and home made horchaca is like dessert.

1  Thank septwedding

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Every visit is terrific. Not a fancy place in any way, but the food is wonderful! Real "home cookin', Mexican style.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Just like mama used to make. My parents are from Mexico and this is the closest to the real deal that I've tasted, this side of the boarder. The slasas are very good but, watch out for the roasted jalapenos, some are wimpy and other blow the top of your head off! Ofcourse, that is not the restaurants fault. I got the latter towards the end of our meal. However, we enjoyed the tacos and would stop here any time we are in the area.

1  Thank adnval
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Inexpensive, mediocre food, plastic ware, lots of take-out coming and going. Fish tacos were good. Burritos, enchiladas, rice and beans were nothing special. Flagstaff doesn't have much in the way of Mexican food but I'd go to Tacos Locos instead of this place. "Authentic Mexican"?, I don't think so, and the atmosphere consists of people coming and going and car headlamps spot-
lighting you.

Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

We had just spent two nights at Grand Canyon village and had dreadful food the whole time. We decided to look up a good place in Flagstaff and were delighted by our choice. The place is just past I-10 on Rt 66, and admittedly doesn't look like much from the outside. You order at the counter and they bring the food to you. We got chips and enjoyed tasting the several salsas at the salsa bar. They had good flavor but were not blistering hot. My green chile burrito was bursting with flavor and the pulled pork inside was juicy to perfection. My wife got carne asada and barbecoa tacos that were divine. This is the perfect place for a delicious, quick, inexpensive meal.

1  Thank VA-beer