“Awesome Avocado Pizza is Truly Awesome!”

Picazzo's Organic Italian Kitchen
Ranked #51 of 347 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Healthy Italian inspired cuisine, artfully handcrafted. Pizza, Pasta, Salad, Quinoa Bowls, Desserts, Kids Menu, etc. Dedicated to serving an extensive healthy, gluten-free, allergy friendly, vegan and vegetarian menu. Full bar serving hand crafted cocktails and local craft beers with a daily, healthy hours.
New York City, New York
“Awesome Avocado Pizza is Truly Awesome!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Awesome Avocado pizza is to die for. I would recommend a medium pizza for 2 people. If you're hungry, order an appetizer on top of that. Since the food is organic, it's pricey. If you're a family on a budget, I recommend ordering a large and keeping to tap water. We stopped here on the way back from the Grand Canyon. Note the closing times: 9:00 p.m. on weekdays and 10:00 p.m. on weekends.

• Visited January 2014

Nampa, Idaho
“Delicious and nutritious”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

What a great place! Fantastic service, varied menu, high quality and delicious food! The whole family enjoyed it (kids aged 9 - 15). It was more expensive than a regular pizza place but that should be expected when all fresh, organic ingredients are used. We will definitely eat here again.

laconia, nh
“I wish there were six-star ratings. Marvelous cuisine.”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We found this gem while driving by, mid-afternoon after a day of exploring the area. We were attracted by the signage advertising "organic" pizzeria. It was so much more. All ingredients were Arizona local. Beers mentioned were local first, then AZ., then national. It was a late lunch for us so we went with the lunch special selecting one of three soups of the day and slice-of-the-day, $10.95. I had Lima bean soup which also had pea and fennel, and was hot, spicy, and amazingly unique. I can barely describe the pizza slice, but it only lasted a minute, whatever it was. Again, incredible. Wife had pizza and a health salad. All of it so good. Despite a challenging location, we were told it was a very successful restaurant due to organic and many gluten free selections, but a bit on the high side price-wise for dinner. It should not deter anyone for this quality of food, though, and what an attractive bar!!! There are three others in the Phoenix area, and one in Sedona, which we will try later this week. A GREAT find.

• Visited December 2013
“Some of the best italian food I have had.”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Me and my girlfriend are Chicago natives of 30+ years and we have had our share of italian food at home but Picazzo's organic food is something out of this world. The waitress was friendly, checking on us every couple minutes. The appetizer and entree was spectacular. If we ever come visit flagstaff I would definitely come again

• Visited November 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Gourmet and healthy”
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

I had wanted to try this place for a long time. While on a business trip I decided to go. I was very impressed by the use of local ingredients and available nutritional information. I had the fig gorgonzola pizza. While very skimpy on the gorgonzola, it had a nice flavor from the fig balsamic vinegar. I also ordered the spinach dip, which was pretty bland. I also ordered the strawberry martini which was sweet and tasty but skimpy on the vodka (over priced at $9). Overall I would go there again while in town and craving a healthy meal in my calorie range....

Visited November 2013