“Delicious salads”

Picazzo's Organic Italian Kitchen
Ranked #49 of 339 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Healthy
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Healthy Italian inspired cuisine, artfully handcrafted. Pizza, Pasta, Salad, Quinoa Bowls, Desserts, Kids Menu, etc. Dedicated to serving an extensive healthy, gluten-free, allergy friendly, vegan and vegetarian menu. Full bar serving hand crafted cocktails and local craft beers with a daily, healthy hours.
San Antonio, Texas
“Delicious salads”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

It was a very nice surprise finding Picazzos. Their salads and pizzas are really really good !! and prices not bad at all. A very nice experience that we repeat the following day !!

Newport News, Virginia
“Food”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

If you are looking for Spicy Italian food this is your place. I like spicy but when I left my mouth was on fire. The food was good but for me and my family just overly spicy as we didn't think that a Cesar Salad would have a spicy dressing but it did. Prices were good for the amount of food that you got. Give it a try if you like Spicy/Hot food.

• Visited May 2013
Sanford, North Carolina
“Better than average”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We ended up here by accident while searching for pizza. I think it's a small chain, and looks and feels like one. BUT the pizza was very good. We had the "diablo" on a thin whole grain crust. A little spicy but not overdone. Plenty of fresh peppers, etc. and not too much sauce ( which I think kills many pizzas). Clean, comfortable and good service. Would go there again.

Arizona
“Meh”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We were attracted by the many interesting organic/gluten-free offerings on an extensive menu but found the food decidedly meh -- overcooked and kinda average (and as Woody would say, "such small portions"). The high prices are understandable when you're paying for that kind of quality, but they don't even throw in a small salad. Left without the feeling of satisfaction I expect from Italian dining.

Flagstaff, Arizona
“Good and bad -- revisited”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I've been back to this place a couple of times since my last review (Oct.'12), and...I regret that I did return!
As I said previously, some of the food here is very good, and some...not so good!
Why the owner is sticking to nothing but gluten-free breads -- I don't know. Once again, my waiter told me, that he gets a lot of requests for real bread from customers.
Prices continue to be high! $6.50 for a pint of beer -- in Flagstaff, where you never find a pint over $5 -- and often at $3.