“Great salads, pizza and drinks” 5 of 5 bubbles

Picazzo's Organic Italian Kitchen
Ranked #49 of 338 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Healthy
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Healthy Italian inspired cuisine, artfully handcrafted. Pizza, Pasta, Salad, Quinoa Bowls, Desserts, Kids Menu, etc. Dedicated to serving an extensive healthy, gluten-free, allergy friendly, vegan and vegetarian menu. Full bar serving hand crafted cocktails and local craft beers with a daily, healthy hours.
White Plains, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great salads, pizza and drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2011

This restaurant offers different size pizzas with varied toppings. Something for everyone if you like pizza. Salads are large enough to share for 2 and quite good. There can be a wait to get in during the dinner rush so come earlier or later if you have to eat immediately. Or just wait and you'll be satisfied.

• Visited March 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Ventura, CA
“Gluten-free menu, excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2011

This is the first restaurant we had dinner at when we arrived in Flagstaff. My wife has celiac disease and is gluten intolerant. Picazzo's showed up in her research of Flagstaff restaurants offering gluten-free dishes and she was not disappointed.
Picaazo's has an extensive menu offering a gluten-free option for nearly every dish including pizza, bread, pasta and even croutons. The wait staff were welcoming and attentive. It was a pleasant evening and we chose to eat in their outside area. They offered to light the space heaters for us and brought out two blankets for us to use as we pleased.
The food was good and attractively presented. We highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for gluten-free meals in Flagstaff.

• Visited October 2011
Perth, Australia
“Delicious hearty meals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2011

We were delighted to find this restaurant in Flagstaff. My husband is a vegetarian and I am on gluten-free diet. It was great to find a restaurant where we had a range of choices. My husband had a vegetarian pizza and said it was the best pizza he has ever had. I had a gluten-free pasta dish with mushrooms and tomatoes. It was very filling and the pasta was perfectly cooked which is not easy with gluten-free pasta.

Also shared the pear, walnut and gorgonzola salad which was amazing.

Service was fast, friendly, efficient and helpful. Will definitely at here again.

SW Florida
“YUM!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2011

This place was recommended to us by the staff at Drury's where we were staying.

The restaurant serves a lot of glutten free pasta and while non of us had a problem with glutten allergies, we all ordered the glutten free pasta and were very suprised by (1) how good it was and (2) have good we felt afterwards

They do some really interesting things with the pasta. I had the avacado delish and it was just that....DELISH!

We had family from the UK with us including 2 teenagers (somewhat picky eaters) and everyone LOVED the food.

My only regret...we live in Florida so we can't eat here more often.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank TravelGirl33
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Pricey But Great Food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2011

Really great food! Pretty pricey though, we did a build your own pizza (half sausage and mushrooms and half tomato and basil) and we both got waters and the bill with a tip included was 25 bucks for the both of us. But all of the ingredients they use are all organic, so I understand why the price is so high. The cheese was really good, really creamy and ....cheesy. The sauce was really good as well, it melted in your mouth. We got the garlic butter dough and it was really good. The crust was nice and thick and buttery. I didn't try the sausage and mushroom side of the pizza but I was told it was good. The tomato and basil side was AWESOME! Our server was Gregory and he seemed nice, my boyfriend said he rolled his eyes at me when I was asking questions about the pizza but I didn't catch it. I would definitely go back to this place when it's in the budget. Pricey but really good! They also have a bar in the restaurant, I didn't see their bar menu or drink specials though.

• Visited October 2011