“Wonderful Light Lunch or Dinner”
Review of Cuvee 928

Cuvee 928
Ranked #63 of 345 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Tucson, Arizona
“Wonderful Light Lunch or Dinner”
Reviewed November 11, 2009

Wonderful little place on prime real estate in downtown Flagstaff. Good selection of wines by the glass, and excellent light food with very good value for your money.

Delicious panini sandwiches with a small spinach salad and a starch -- try the potato salad (I want the recipe), and small plates (enough for a light dinner).

The place is owned by a young man, and he has created some lively, fresh combinations of ingredients that are tasty and fun. Sandwiches are $10; small plates are $15 (as of Nov. 2009).

Will go back, definitely!

1 Thank ThoughtfulCriticAZ

Flagstaff, AZ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh, divine ingredients put together elegantly...by far the best of Northern Arizona”
Reviewed November 8, 2009

Cuvee has become my favorite restaurant. We visit often from Phoenix and our first stop is always Cuvee. I've had many items on the menu and have never been disappointed. I also try the specials which are always excellent. The scallops are phenomenal, the steak is always extremely tender and well seasoned, the salads so perfect and their sandwiches are so yummy. The staff is fabulous and we feel like family now! The price is reflective of fresh, high quality ingredients and an innovative menu...it is well worth every penny and you get a good amount as well. I love this place! The patio is great during good weather and the inside ambiance is relaxed and nice as well.

1 Thank CarbellaChaletAZ
Woodstock, GA
“Yum - what a treat!”
Reviewed September 16, 2009

My husband and I were driving through to Monument Valley and stopped off for lunch in Flagstaff at Cuvee. I'm not a big meat eater, but tried the Overnight Brisket Panini with Blue Cheese fondue. Oh my gosh! Yum! These two good sized sandwich halves are a lot of food. However, my husband and I had no problem being a member of the clean plate club. The fondue of Blue Cheese is light and the perfect dipping sauce to the brisket Panini. For dessert I tried the Marsala Sabayon with pound cake and strawberries. Also, really good. The menu is sophisticated and offers a vegetarian panini and also a selection of cheeses- check out the website. They are currently expanding their kitchen. There is also a wine bar and the selections are good and if a suggestion is needed, these ladies know their wines. Thanks to the Staff at Cuvee-we will definitely be back on our next trip.
We stayed a week in Arizona and ate at some really nice restaurants. My husband and I both agreed that our lunch here at Cuvee was one of our favorite meals.

1 Thank Georgiatraveler54
Ontario
“Nice Patio, Good Food & Fine Wine”
Reviewed September 16, 2009

Decided to have "Linner" at Cuvee's last week (that's a combination of lunch and dinner) and it turned out to be an excellent choice. The patio is a great place, in the downtown core, sheltered from the sun and wind. The food was excellent. Everyone in our party of four confirmed it was very tasty.
Had a couple of bottles of wine based on the servers recommendation, which were excellent.
Finally the service was attentive but not overbearing. The bill was not cheap (the wine did not help in that regard) but when the experience is this good, we generally don't mind paying.

1 Thank coldcoq
Phoenix
“Great Location for People Watching with Solid Wine Selections”
Reviewed September 7, 2009

On a recent weekend in Flagstaff we had pre-dinner drinks here on two evenings. The outside seating on the square was the draw for us. One night was a live bluegrass performance and the other was Shakespeare. Families with their small children or dogs were in abundance in the square making for lively people watching. The first evening we enjoyed a malbec and an Argentinian pino grigio -- both reasonably priced and very nice. The second night we each had a glass of quality bubby, again at a reasonable price ($9 per glass). We didn't eat on either night b/c we were headed elsewhere for dinner, but the food of those around us looked good.