“Fun place to eat, drink and people watch”
Review of Cuvee 928

Cuvee 928
Ranked #87 of 354 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Good wine and beer selection. Food was good, Rueben panini was very good. Overnight Beef Brisket with blue cheese fondue was very bland. Skip that one. Sampled the grinder, it also very tasty. Best part is just sipping wine or beer and watching the crowd. It's on Heritage Square, so you see something of everything there. Good spot to hang out and catch up with friends.

1  Thank jdhaydon

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have been coming here for the last 4 or 5 years and always stop in once. This trip I am going twice. I think the food here is absolutely delicious. Now I have never been on a Saturday night. Yesterday had a wonderful glass of champagne. The beef brisket sliders were to die for which is why I am going back today. I am a foodie so I expect to pay more for quality food and drink. I also know when I am getting ripped off. I find these prices appropriate for what you get. I love this menu because you can order small items. In the cooler months I always stop in for their homemade soup. If you want a regular restaurant menu I would not recommend this place. But foodies will like Cuvée.

2  Thank wentuc
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I took my mother here for a late mother's day celebration. The menu is tiny and unimpressive, the wine was extremely overpriced, the food took forever to arrive, the food was tasteless, and my meal was served with frozen peas and corn (they even had the prune look to them). If I pay that amount of money for a dinner, I expect to at least have canned! :)

Also, the service was not what I would expect for a restaurant of this 'caliber'. Some of the servers were wearing extremely revealing clothes which just came across as unprofessional.

The only reason I did not give this a one was due to the location--is right on the square.

Regardless, all three of us thought the food was underwhelming and a complete waste of money. This was a our worst experience in the 5 days we were in Flagstaff.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Cuvee is on the Square in downtown Flagstaff. That, alone, makes it cool. The last time I went, it was to celebrate my husband's birthday. We were in celebration mode so we ordered way too much food. Anyway, we started with the artichoke dip, which was quite yummy. My husband ordered the meatloaf with raspberry and chipotle glaze. He like it a lot. I got the blackened fish tacos, which were really tasty. The food is a little on the pricy side ($16 to $30 a plate for entrees), but it's a nice place to go from time to time.

1  Thank Critzyj
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I had read so many good reviews about this restaurant in Flagstaff, I couldn't wait to try it! Unfortunately, we went on a Saturday night and had the worst service I have ever had in a restaurant. It really wasn't that crowded and there was a table available outside so we asked the hostess if we could be seated there (4 of us). They ushered us to the table and we waited for 20 minutes with no acknowlegement whatsoever. Not even eye contact or a drink of water!!! Eventually, the hostess came over and said she didn't know we were there!!! She was the one who had seated us!!! There was a kids movie playing in the square and it was extremely loud so we had one drink and a cheese plate (average at best) and decided to leave.
Definitely a disappointment :(