“definately worth a visit”
Review of The Museum Club

The Museum Club
Ranked #1 of 13 Nightlife in Flagstaff
More attraction details
Owner description: Put on your dancing shoes and get ready to "two step" at this popular authentic western saloon that is built around five standing tree trunks. Each night features a live country western band to entertain you.
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“definately worth a visit”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We had visited the museum club the previous year and knew a lot of his history from being a taxidermist to a brothel to what it is now a museum with character entertaining some first class groups, we booked our 3 days stay to coincide with a live band that played on the Saturday, well worth it.

Visited June 2012

Philadelphia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“If you like old school bars with character, stop here when in Flagstaff or passing through!”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We stopped in on a late afternoon day in May. We saw the place listed in our guide book and it sounded cool. Oddly, it was on a busy road with all sorts of chain stores. It was really dark inside and had a cool, Western, old-school, honkey-tonk, kind of atmosphere. (Reminded me a little bit of Gruene Hall in Texas) The bartender was very friendly and a real character. There were a few locals there who were also friendly. There were only a few people in there when we were there (I prefer that) so I'm not sure how it would be on a busy night.The beer selection wasn’t very good but they did have a local IPA.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank beergarden
Flagstaff, Arizona
108 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 129 helpful votes
“"Cheers" of the west”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

We were there on a Saturday afternoon. Very cool neighborhood vibe at that time of day. Sounds like the atmosphere changes according to the time of day and day of the week, so can't speak for the nighttime feel of the place, but if you want a cool one late in the afternoon, this is a very relaxing yet fun place. I expected people to yell out "Norm!" when someone walked in.
The building itself is interesting, old school western, looks like a lodge instead of a bar inside. I live in Flag and haven't gone before since I figured it was a touristy kind of place. Wrong. Very local, very friendly.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Mom_with_Teenagers14
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Women's bathroom terrible”
Reviewed October 27, 2011

I am an NAU alumni and have had many fantastic evenings at the Zoo Club 20 years ago. However I was terribly disappointed in the bathroom. The stall had a flat metal rod sticking so far out that I almost sliced my leg on it. Then as I was about to wash my hands the spigot was missing! Not even a possibility of washing up. That was really nasty. I've met the owner he has plenty of cash. I don't understand this level of disrespect for women. It's sad.

Visited August 2011
2 Thank Ellen B
Baltimore, MD
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome bar”
Reviewed May 17, 2011

We came for Tuesday trivia night. Great bar specials and great fun. People were very nice and the place had great charm.