Knights Inn Flagstaff
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)
  • Breakfast included
Residence Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 27, 2014

The worst place I've ever 'stayed'. My family and I came here after our day at the Grand Canyon and only stayed for 20 minutes. The area felt very unsafe. The room was dirty and smelly. The people next to us were yelling and banging on our walls. We decided to check out and stay down the street. The man at the desk told us we could not get a refund even though we didn't even sit down or use that bathroom. We ended up getting a half refund through hotels.com. When we went to our car to leave a man came up to us asking for money. Very unsafe! We ended up at the Days Inn down the road and it was 100% better!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2014

Hello Amy C,

We truly regret that you had such an unfortunate experience while staying at our hotel. I am grateful that you’ve taken the time to write to us your concerns. Please let us know the room that you stayed in order to verify all your comments and I will accelerate it to our management in order for this manner be addressed accordingly.

Nevertheless, we are thankful that you have stayed at Knights Inn Flagstaff, even for just a brief moment, and I hope that this won’t be your last visit. If you have any concerns in the future, please don’t hesitate to call on any of our available staff as we are always eager to make sure you have a worthwhile stay at Knights Inn.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

My fiancee and I landed at Flagstaff Airport at 1am on a Saturday and simply needed a place to crash that was close to the train station (we were renting a car and they didn't open until 9am). This place is less than a mile from the train station and ended up working well for us. We literally checked in, slept, and checked out. Two pillows. The shower is just like those misters at outside restaurants. The refrigerator made a clicking noise all night. But, it was fairly cheap, and we were there for 8 hours.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello coopera10713,

Thank you for staying at Knights Inn Flagstaff. I hope that you and your fiancee had an overall well-rested stay at our hotel after your long flight. We truly regret the fact that we haven’t met your expectations during your stay with us but we hope that we could have another chance to provide your accommodation needs in the future in order to give you the hotel experience that you deserve.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Do not stay here for any reason. I booked room for 4 nights on line and they gouged me for $45 when I complained they said they would adjust at check out time. They lied of course and charged my card immediatly. Low flow shower head and not enough hot water to get a hot shower. Breakfast was a joke and didn't open until an hour after posted time. These people are crooks. Please do not stay here

Room Tip: Rooms at another motel are much better
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

I sincerely apologize for the very unfortunate incident you experienced at our Hotel.
Your review is important to us as it helps us to identify problems and take corrective measures. Rest assured the comments you made will be addressed in order for us to improve our services, we hope you give us a chance to serve you again. We sincerely hope that we may be given a chance to change your perception of our hotel in the future. Your feedback helps to improve our quality of service, thank you.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I thought this motel was adequate. Our room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the service was good. It was an excellent value for the price. They do need better showerheads. It's better if the water comes out misty rather than like a high pressure car wash sprayer. I would stay there again. It's a nice place for what you pay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Hello TirelessTraveler915,

Thank you for your thoughts on the shower. I will bring your concern to management so that this will be checked and taken care of properly. Please know that your business is valuable to us and your satisfaction is our priority at all times. I hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

I rarely speak bad of a place as i am not a fussy person, but this place is just terrible and way over priced. I didnt even shower in the room, it was not good. If you are in the area, stay elsewhere, there are plenty of other motels. I wish i had.

• Stayed: September 2013

Hello Dublingirl18,

I apologize that we failed to meet your exacting preference during your stay with us. Please know that your reviews are used to monitor the quality of accommodation and services received by our guests. I will bring your feedback to management for reference. I hope you will give us an opportunity once again to service your lodging needs in the future.