Knights Inn Flagstaff
Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$151
$140
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$124
$119
$126
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$126
ComfortInn
Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$200
$179
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
Little America Hotel Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$189
$184
$164
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$142
$127
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$144
La Quinta
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Amazing but true this little rat hole wanted to charge us $30/ night extra for a non smoking room!!! I refused, so believe it or not he handed me a can of febreeze. Cheap yes, you get exactly what you pay for. Beware!

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Eve M
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Chose this because it was only 2 blocks from Amtrak Station, I won't make that mistake again, and this was not my first Knights Inn disappointment. The rugs were filthy, bathroom toilet (wood seat) was broken, and in general the whole place appeared unclean. Person at the desk was pleasant enough, but there needs to be some SERIOUS cleaning and updating at that place. My previous Knights Inn problem was with a Knights Inn in Williamsburg, VA, the owner/manager was terribly sarcastic and not a pleasant person to deal with and the rooms were, again, not the best. Won't stay at another Knights Inn again. Just spoke to a friend who had another dirty room Knights Inn in Virginia. Must be the norm for the chain.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank gail54634
Reviewed May 13, 2013

There were some sort of flying black little bug that was in the carpet, flew to the wall, night stand and even the bed. I informed the office by carting in dead ones for proof and the lady said she'd have a guy come by and "clean it up". Promptly a nice man showed up with a rag and a spray cleaner and treated the area. At that time, there were maybe 6-8 bugs. Later that day, 12...the next morning more. I went back to the office and was told there were no other rooms as they were full with reservations (it was NAU graduation weekend) altho the VACANCY sign was lit up. I guess you get what you pay for! I'm wondering if Coconino County Health Dept would want to know about this. Room #103 in case you need to know!

Room Tip: Inspect before you stay!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Just your basics - bed, shower, sink, tv - but clean.

Our bedspread had holes, seemingly cigarette burns, but in a non-smoking room. Noisy heat/ac unit. Flat pillows and springy bed.

It's pet-friendly, but the only spot my dog could do "her business" was a patch of bushes next to the street - only the busiest street in town (a bit alarming at 5 am).

FYI - Free continental breakfast = cereal in dispensers, mini-donuts, and ancient-looking prepackaged honey-buns.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I was doing a Route 66 cycling trip and stayed here for 2 nights in May 2012. I had a Wyndham rewards card and this fell under that aegis. Being a cyclist that doesn't like camping, my requirements are pretty basic, but I had to have decent wi-fi. The room was pretty cheap, about $50, was clean and well-equipped and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom worked well. I didn't mind the dumpster parked outside the room, but it didn't help the ambience.
However, the wi-fi was a shocker and they constantly had to reboot the server for me. I found out that the loudmouth in the room next to me talking incessantly on a mobile phone was the bloke who had to do the rebooting for me, some kind of caretaker. After my third trip back from the office, he met me half-way and looked like he was going to make something of it, but limited himself to a hostile glare after I told him the Internet sucked. He probably resented being dragged away from his phone.
The office staff were polite, however, and invited me to do a Skype call to Australia in their office, where the Internet worked perfectly, after the Skype dropped out three times. I think it was the manager who told me that when I got to Williams, to stay at the Day's Inn. His sister was the manager and It was much better than this. It was, but the Knight's Inn in Flagstaff doesn't set the bar very high and I think the manager was aware of that. I stayed in a few Knight's Inns along Route 66, but this was easily the worst.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo