stayed in june , rm 164
Location : very convenient to main highway but did not hear any noise traffic during d night. Close to many restaurants and shopping . Close to all d other more expensive hotel .
Appearance : motel-like look , 2 story with parking right outside your door . Made me feel uneasy n I put d chair against d door at night . D area looks pretty safe though.
Room : surprisingly at odd with d outside appearance . Inside Looks neat and clean although there is a noticeable musty smell everytime u walk in from outside . We stayed in a two double bed . Has a stove , microwave , fridge , coffee maker And a big flat screen tv . Bathroom has a shower/tub . Has no fluctuation in Hot shower n water pressure . Double sink is outside d bathroom attached to d mini kitchen . Contains some basic cooking utensil .
The bed is comfortable and d sheet soft . Pillow was too soft though and had to double it for a better sleep . There's a round table n two chairs . Some paint was peeling on d bathroom door but barely noticeable until u r standing in front of it. No garbage liner and have to use some shopping bags n I find their garbage container too small for a place with a kitchen to cook in.
The carpet looks ok although i wont walk on it barefooted but i never do even on higher rated hotels .
There was a small outdoor pool that some people were using when we arrived but we did not utilized it. free Breakfast have sausage, biscuit n gravy, waffles to make station , bread , muffins, some pastries , yoghurt, bagels , apples n banana, coffee, tea, hot cocoa, cereal n milk , easy make oatmeal but d reception guy said that on d weekend they dont serve egg something to do with d person in charge of egg making is off on d weekend :(
Will stay again esp if u just need a bed to sleep in for d night n esp if it comes at cheaper price . Stayed there during the CMA music fest in nashville so I dont know if $85+ rate is one of their cheaper or higher rate. Btw, just barely 30min to downtown Nashville. So it was a good stopover for us .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a little luxury and at non-luxury price? Our second Two Room Suite option features two double beds and private bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Murfreesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Murfreesboro
- Baymont Inn & Suites Murfreesboro Hotel Murfreesboro
- Baymont Inn Murfreesboro
- Murfreesboro Baymont Inn