We had a very nice stay at this Baymont Inn & Suites. It is easy to get to Baymont and even though it is just off the Interstate, it is very quiet. There is a buffer zone of trees between the Interstate and Baymont. The room was very nice and the area seems to be safe and secure . Great bedding and comfy bed. Pets are allowed but they are restricted to certain rooms. Bathroom had a bowed shower curtain, which is always nice. Great breakfast with a large selection of items. They offered waffels, eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits and gravy as well as the usual cereal, coffee, etc. Justin, at the front desk, answered many questions for us and provided information about the nearby civil war battlefield, etc. He also gave suggestions for local places to eat and directions to anything we were interested it. Thanks for making it a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a little luxury and at non-luxury price? Our second Two Room Suite option features two double beds and private bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Murfreesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Murfreesboro Hotel Murfreesboro
- Baymont Inn And Suites Murfreesboro
- Baymont Inn Murfreesboro
- Murfreesboro Baymont Inn