“Clean comfortable place to stay”

Baymont Inn & Suites Murfreesboro
Ranked #22 of 36 Hotels in Murfreesboro
“Clean comfortable place to stay”
Reviewed June 15, 2011

Amazingly clean and comfortable. Staff went out of their way to accommodate us. Room was clean and beds were very comfortable. Pool was sparkly clean and breakfast the next morning was great. Great value also. We will definitely stay here again on our way back through.

• Stayed June 2011
LindsayDiehl, President Assistant at Baymont Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, July 3, 2011
Thank you for writing a review for our award-winning Baymont Inn & Suites in Murfreesboro, Tennessee! We appreciate your business and comments. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you got a chance to enjoy our beautiful pool! We hope that we will have the pleasure of serving you again in the very near future. Lindsay Diehl, Office of the President, Mountain Top Management, LLC

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
nasvhville
Reviewed June 12, 2011

the treatment I recieved on my day of stay was top notch! Justin does a great job at assisting customers with their needs. I will stay here again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
LindsayDiehl, President Assistant at Baymont Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, June 13, 2011
Thank you so much for writing a review for our award-winning Baymont Inn & Suites in Murfreesboro, Tennessee! We appreciate your business and your comments; I have personally sent your compliments to Justin as well as our management team. We hope to welcome you back again soon upon your return trip back to Murfreesboro! Lindsay Diehl, Office of the President, Mountain Top Management, LLC
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed June 6, 2011

I was treated as a second class citizen because i used hotwire. This is a 2.5 star hotel on hotwire although it may now be a two star after I gave my 2 cents with hotwire.

Even though I registered 4 guests they gave me a 1 bed room claiming there was none left. Then I later observed them give a 2 bed room to someone with no prior reservation. The clerk made sure to tell me that hotwire does not guarantee rooms This was the Baymont Inn in Murfreesboro.

Unfortunately I stayed there twice in a week's time. Both times the rooms were filthy. Both times I had an inadequate amount of towels and it was difficult getting any. There is a lack of help. They staff 1 person to run the place which presents big problems. They will answer the phone before attending customers. I waited for 30 minutes with only 2 people in front of me to check in because the phone was ringing off the hook. One lady came in while I was waiting and said she had been waiting for a day to get towels.

The rooms were nasty dirty. The first night you can see the caked up dirt all over the place. Seven days later the room I had appeared to be cleaner but it had a wet floor from the air conditioner and smelled like mildew.

Breakfast includes gravy, biscuits, bacon, sausage and waffles along with the usual cold items. My first stay saw gravy which was prepared wrong. It was like water.

I have stayed in 1 star hotels better than this place.

Room Tip: If you use hotwire you should call the hotel
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
LindsayDiehl, President Assistant at Baymont Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, June 7, 2011
Dear Valued Guest,

I first want to take the time to personally apologize to you and your family for having had experienced a standard of customer courtesy that is not the standard of our hotel. At the Baymont Inn & Suites we want every guest to feel as if they are "coming home", and according to your review, that was not what was represented to you. I appreciate your comments and I have personally forwarded your review onto the management team. I will personally see to it that every issue presented will be resolved. At the Baymont Inn & Suites, we value quality and service above all else. We want you to know that we truly do value you as a guest and appreciate your business. In the future, we hope that you will give us a second chance. Again, thank you for your comments.
Lindsay Diehl
Office of the President
Mountain Top Management, LLC

Travelers are raving about these Murfreesboro hotels

Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed May 24, 2011

I use Tripadvisor alot when planning trips. This trip, I was taking my daughter to tour a college. This hotel was ranked #2 in Murfreesboro by Tripadvisor. The hotel also offered a discounted price for visitors to the college. We stayed on a Monday night so the hotel was not crowded at all. Check in was very easy and the staff nice and helpful.The lobby and the hotel grounds were both clean. The room was also very clean and comfortable. The room had microwave, fridge, and coffee maker. The hotel offered a free breakfast but we didn't eat there. We only stayed the one night but everything was really nice and it was definately a great choice at a great price. If our daughter chooses this college, we will definately stay here when we visit.. They also have an outdoor pool area.

Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
LindsayDiehl, President Assistant at Baymont Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, May 26, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our award-winning Baymont Inn & Suites! We are pleased that you found our hotel to be a great choice while staying in Murfreesboro. We appreciate your business and are looking forward to seeing you and your family in the very near future upon your return trip to Murfreesboro, Tennessee! Lindsay Diehl, Office of the President, Mountain Top Management, LLC
Henderson, Kentucky
Reviewed May 12, 2011

The service was great. If you forgot something they had it. Complementary breakfast was great. Its in a great location for food and other businesses. What I liked best was the fact that it is a clean place; bathroom, sheets, the fridge, and the microwave. Staying at the Baymont Inn & Suites was great.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
LindsayDiehl, President Assistant at Baymont Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, May 14, 2011
Thank you for reviewing our award-winning Baymont Inn & Suites! Our team strives to create a clean and welcoming environment for all of our treasured guests. We are glad to read that we have achieved our goals with your stay. We are looking forward to serving you again in the very near future. Lindsay Diehl, Office of the President, Mountain Top Management, LLC
Slidell, Louisiana
Reviewed April 20, 2011

We stay at the Baymont every time we come to visit our MTSU student. Great place. Everyone is so friendly and helpful and the breakfast is great. It feels like home when we are there.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Omaha
Reviewed April 20, 2011

Very helpfull and friendly staff! Great hands-on manager! the room was great and the bed was great. very good warm breakfast. We plan to stay there on our way back home tomorrow!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple