“Good Hotel For Sleeping”

DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro
Ranked #5 of 37 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Nashville, United States
“Good Hotel For Sleeping”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

If you're just looking for a place to stay overnight, then I would definitely recommend the DoubleTree. Most hotels charged for wifi but you get decent speed for just being able to surf the wed free of charge.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

sandramiller, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
It is our pleasure to offer complimentary WiFi. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for sharing your comments.

Sandra Roberson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I work for a university athletic team and anytime we travel to Murfreesboro for any event, we stay at this hotel. Although a little older, the rooms are spacious and very updated. The beds are comfortable and the showers are great. Nice bar in hotel and food & service from catering staff was very good. A great place to stay while visiting Murfreesboro.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
I am very pleased you choose to stay with us when traveling in Middle Tennessee. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

We stayed at this Double Tree location on our return from vacation. The staff were extremely helpful and pleasant. The hotel is just in need of an update. The overall cleanliness was also below expectations, but I attribute that to the fact that we stayed on a Saturday night and the overall updates that are required.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

1 Thank jennifermV3395EB
Thank you for the kind comments about our team and for sharing your experience as our guest. We are currently renovating our restaurant and have several other property updates scheduled throughout the year. If travelling in our area in the future, I hope you will stop by and see the changes.

Dalton Gardens, United States
Reviewed April 10, 2014

This hotel is a bit older but a good value. Nice pools indoors and out. Good food locations nearby and bar with pool tables in the lobby. The lounge for 5th floor guests was great with cocktail hour and breakfast in the morning. Very attentive staff and freindly service.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your comments. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and glad our 5th floor attendant took great care of you while you were our guest.

Cleveland, United States
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I am an out of town freelancer. I have stayed at this hotel multiple times in the past 3 years and I have never been disappointed. The rooms are clean, the staff is friendly, and it is close to any and everything you could need. There was a bit of a wait for my room when I got there, but all in all; I feel that I was taken care of. I love knowing that when I spend money to stay somewhere that my business, comfort, and safety is valued.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

It is always our goal for our guests to feel they are staying at a home away from home. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Chicago, United States
Reviewed April 8, 2014

This is a wonderful pet friendly hotel with great amenities and an excellent staff. We will definitely continue to use this hotel each year on our trip to and from our winter home. This is an extremely clean and comfortable hotel. The restaurant is excellent with a very significant menu. Location is excellent (just off expressway) and easy to access. We have stayed at this location several times now and we are always pleased with the cleanliness and with the staff.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for sharing comments from your stay! I am pleased you always have a great experience and will share your comments with my team.

morgantown, United States
Reviewed April 7, 2014

with an 11am checkout and a 3pm check-in i shouldn't have to wait till after 5pm to be able to check into my room I arrived at 305pm and had to leave at 5 for a meeting with family and wasn't able to get into my room till I returned. I arrived on Saturday and left Wednesday morning but Sunday morning at 8am your housekeeping felt they had to beet on my door till I woke up to ask if I needed my room cleaned they know when my checkout day is and had no reason to wake me at 8am. the room was cleaned partially never thoroughly like you would expect from a place with the Hilton name on it. I booked a room for 4 people and had to get towels every day because only enough towels and wash cloths where left for 2 people. I hate to say but I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone......

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share comments from your recent stay. I am very sorry we were unable to check you in until later in the day. I know this was an inconvenience for you. Your comments have been shared with our housekeeping team and I have discussed with the supervisor the appropriate times for in house guests to have their room cleaned.