“Baseball Tournament”

Ranked #5 of 37 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Gray, Tennessee
“Baseball Tournament”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We stayed 4 days, 3 nights here and had a wonderful stay. The hotel was very clean, as was my room. I stayed on the 5th floor so we had access to the concierge lounge for the free delicious breakfast. I would suggest changing the menu, after a couple days the same breakfast got old.
The staff was very friendly. I need to give a big shout out to the GM Sandra Roberson and her assistant Mary. These two wonderful ladies help me with an oversight that I couldn't have done on my own so quickly!!! Thank you ladies!!!
Take the time to enjoy this gem if you are ever in the area.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 5th floor are quiet and have a microwave.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
sandramiller, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Our priority is providing outstanding service and I am very glad that Mary and I were able to assist you.

Sandra Roberson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Murfreesboro TN, United States
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I had a tour group leaving from a neighboring Hilton (I flew in a day earlier taking that time off as well as paying for an extra nights stay). I ordered the the "free" shuttle service and was told that it would not be more than 20 minutes...which was in plenty of time to get to my group which was a 5-7 minute drive away leaving in 65 minutes and I told the girl that time frame would work. I told the girl I was going to get a cup of coffee but I would be right back. I specifically made eye contact with her when I returned to the lobby and walked around for twenty minutes. At that point I went to the desk to see what time the shuttle was arriving and it was at the NASHVILLE AIRPORT over 80 minutes away (which would have been over 1:45 minutes when I ordered it) I said please get me a cab...but they couldn't in the allotted time. The girl scrambled making excuses saying I walked away. Never once apologized leaving the other attendant to scramble to try to get me there... which I of course missed. I checked out immediately rather than stay 5 more nights... rather than having to deal with this type of customer service. Be my guest?? No!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

sandramiller, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
I apologize that our staff neglected to follow through on your request for the shuttle which caused you to experience an understandable amount of frustration.
This lack of follow through is not typical of our staff and your comments will be shared with them as a training tool.
I would love to discuss this further with you if you would please contact me at the hotel.

Murfreesboro, United States
Reviewed March 14, 2014

The room was not ready on time. It was 2 hours late for check in for my room and it was 5 hours late for my daughter's room! This was unacceptable but at this time we had no choice but to wait. The front desk staff didn't even say sorry let alone anything else to make up for this inconvenience.

Donna,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the hassle and frustration you experienced with delayed check-in. We strive to have guestrooms ready as guests arrive but occasionally are delayed due to guests extending their stays with us. We will keep your experience in mind as we look to improve our policies and procedures and hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.

Chattanooga, United States
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Staff and personnel were great. Location was very accessible. Clean and quiet. Easy access to I-24 for quick trip to Nashville. Convenient to the Nashville airport. Front desk was very helpful in directions, questions pertaining to Nashville attractions, etc.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for sharing comments from your stay. I was pleased that you found the hotel clean and the staff accommodating and we look forward to the next time you choose our property when travelling in our area.

Fayetteville, United States
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Nice room with flat screen, great comfortable bed!!!, nice indoor and outdoor combo pool, good restaurant, pleasant staff, convenient location, great stay, highly recommend if you are going to be in Murfreesboro, TN!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments! We pride ourselves on creating a rewarding experience for each and every guest and I am very glad you enjoyed your stay.

Powell, United States
Reviewed March 7, 2014

The hotel was ok, if stay was longer the resturant may have been useful. At time of reservation, the special request was made, but at check-in the request were not met and no attempt to resolve the issue was made by the check-in staff. Room A/C was not sufficient to cool the room even in the winter time.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am very sorry the hotel staff did not strive harder to honor your requests. I have reminded the team that our priority is always our guests and doing everything in our power to honor their needs is priority.

Oregon, United States
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Front desk staff were semi-professional, but not very friendly. Location was average. Room was small for cost and a bit tired (finish on wood wearing, mirrors slightly discolored, paint peeling in bath). Rooms clean and sleep comfortable, but nothing to write home about. Serviceable at best.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

It is always our policy to go above and beyond in our service and the product we offer each and every guest. I apologize that we did not exceed your expectations as is always our goal.
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and please know your input will be shared with our team.