“Dirty Dirty”

DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro
Ranked #5 of 37 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Reviewed January 24, 2014

This hotel is a bit aged, but to find a pile of dog feces in my room along with scattered feces in the carpet was obviously unacceptable. The staff did try to rectify the problem, however one wonders if that particular problem would make it through quality control, what else may exist!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
sandramiller, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Jeffrey,

We apologize for the very unfortunate experience that you had with comfort and cleanliness at our hotel. Please know that our guests’ health and safety is extremely important to us and we focus a great deal of our time and attention on them. We work closely with our housekeeping team to address and correct any situations that might occur. We have shared your comments with our staff and promise the situation has been successfully addressed. We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide the quality accommodations you deserve the next time you visit the area.

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro

Reviewed January 23, 2014

This place was just what we wanted. Room was nice, comfy bed. The Fanatics Bar and Grille cheeseburgers are out of this world. Good cookies at the front desk and they are not stingy with them either. A huge mega mall sits right behind this place with any shop you could think of with any restaurant your heart could desire. Plus, it is just a short drive up to Nashville. For my money, you can't beat this place.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay and I thank you for sharing your comments.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

This hotel has a great location. It is within walking distance to several good places to eat and a mall. It is a short drive to MTSU. The hotel staff from the front desk to the restaurant was very professional and courteous.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
sandramiller, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Thank you for your comments. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Rooms were nice, and kids loved the glass elevator and pool. My only recommendation for this hotel is to please make coffee more accessible in lobby!!! Breakfast is supposed to be served from 6am to 11am however at 10:30am they had already put up the "buffet." The food and coffee in the restaurant was good, but the room coffee was AWFUL! Other than that, it was a great stay!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed the pool area - it is a favorite of those travelling with kids! I will share your comments with our Food & Beverage Director as the restaurant should adhere to the posted hours.
I had the opportunity to try the new DoubleTree by Hilton in room coffee last week and it is very good - I know you will like it so much better than what we currently offer. We are phasing the new coffee in over the next couple of months.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Hotel staff were nice, room was clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the warm cookie at check in. The price was a little high for not having any breakfast options included besides coffee. Some fixtures need updating in rooms such as the heater/air conditioner, the one in our room was very loud and went off a few times an hour. Overall we were pleased with our stay.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing comments from your stay. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope to have you stay with again soon. We do have some options that include breakfast that our team can share with you the next time you make a reservation.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Hotel staff was great the bartender was a sweethart I think her name was Lori we nickname her spankeee.The room where very clean the was great in fact i over sleep the bed was so good..I would stay there every time i go to murfreesboro

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay and proud of Lori and her great customer service skills. I will share your comments with her and her supervisor.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Had a very nice room. The employee's where very nice and tried real hard to please and make sure I had ever thing I needed. Our meeting rooms where always keep clean at all times. The lobby was always clean and always had hot fresh coffee. We had USA news paper ever morning. Had very good food in the restaurant at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Had good work out room. Also had a nice pool. Loved cookies at check in. Check in check out was smooth and easy also. Was very easy to get on internet also. They made sure I had all the coffee I wanted my room. They were very helpful for me due my wife having Alzheimer's making sure I had a room on the 1st. floor.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
sandramiller, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

We love having your group each year. I am happy to know that you had another great experience at our hotel.

We hope to see you again soon!