DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro
$107
GardenInn.com
$130
  • Breakfast included
Sleep Inn Murfreesboro(Murfreesboro)(Great Value!)
$85
$90
$68
$123
$119
All reviewsdouble treeburger barcookiesexecutive floorstaff was very friendlybusiness tripvery nice hotelfront desk staffconvenient locationlots of restaurantsshopping and restaurantswould stay againgreat place to staynice stayfree breakfastloriaccommodations
Reviewed May 3, 2013

This is our second time staying in Murfreesboro, TN at the Doubletree and both times it was great. The hotel is very clean, the staff is wonderful and they serve a great breakfast. Its located near several restaurants and shopping. We used to stay in Nashville on the way south but have changed to the more peaceful and quiet Murfreesboro. Its right off the interstate and very easy to get to. The rooms are wonderful, very big and has a desk, chair and lots of room to move around. But the best thing about this hotel is the people that work in it......they make you feel so welcome!!!!

Room Tip: I don't think it makes any difference...all the rooms are great!!!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
sandramiller, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Thank you for being a loyal DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro guest!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Hotel is an older property and could use a little updating, but the place was VERY clean and service was good. My reservation didn't have the breakfast included, which was on it when I made the reservation, but I blame this on Hilton reservation system and not the local hotel.

Room had new comfortable mattresses and nice soft sheets. Like many hotels they don't have bedspreads but a couple sheets and a blanket. Hotel staff was nice enough to bring us an extra blanket in the middle of the night.

Room had a small mini fridge and a coffee maker that brewed into the cup. (no worries of dirty coffee pots). It also had a REAL hair dryer instead of those wimpy wall units. (something my wife really liked). TV was prob a 32"-37" flat panel. A single comfortable chair was in the room plus a desk work area (with chair).

Breakfast bar was pretty good, but they were understaffed big time. The waitress was really hustling trying to keep up and finally one of the assistant managers came in to help. Food was eggs, bacon/sausage, hash-browns, cereals, danish/donuts/etc, waffle maker, biscuits/gravy, cereals, etc. A pretty decent selection. Decor in the breakfast area was dated but it was all very clean and they kept the breakfast bar well stocked. Note they don't have a 'regular restaurant" here, but basically a large "sports bar" that doubles as a restaurant for breakfast time.

Pool was nice. It had an indoor and outdoor area. They didn't have any towels in the pool area though. (they had ran out and no one had checked to restock them. )

Verizon Cell service was very good (4 out of 5 bars in the room).

There was a Panera Bread within walking distance and a Wendy's and Chick-fil-a across the 6 lane highway.

Walking in the entrance near the restaurant, they had a sign up on the door saying that they didn't welcome the right of people to carry weapons for protection as guaranteed to us under the 2nd Amendment. I typically don't patronize businesses that put up these signs. (or spend my money there). I mean law abiding citizens are not the problem here. Criminals are the problem....and criminals could care less about this sign. I'm sure if I asked they would tell me it's for "guest safety", but like I said, criminals are going to break the rules regardless. I was really disappointed in how THIS Double Tree was not supporting constitutional rights. I don't think any response from management would be anything but an excuse except for them removing the sign. I will have to ponder whether I'd be willing to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank michael_210
Reviewed April 30, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
sandramiller, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I stayed here with a friend for a conference we were attending. The service was excellent. We enjoyed the cookies upon arrival and departure. The breakfast buffet was wonderful with hot, fresh food. Clean rooms and a nice layout with comfortable beds. Conveniently located near shopping and restaurants. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank FCRAL

Thank you for sharing your comments. I was pleased to read that you liked our rooms as well as the area surrounding the hotel.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

The stay was wonderful, my wife was able to travel with me and we arrived early the day of our stay and the front desk was willing to allow us to go ahead and check in since a room was available which meant my wife had access to the room while I went to my meetings. Even though the hotel had many guest that night the room was quiet and made for a restful night.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am pleased to see that our staff was able to accommodate you as an early arrival. I hope you had some time to get out and explore our great city and all it has to offer.