“Over Night”

Ranked #5 of 36 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Dacula, Georgia
“Over Night”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Once again, we returned to our favorite hotel in Murfreesboro and we were not disappointed! We got in a little early for check-in, however, the front desk was very accommodating and allowed us to go ahead and check-in. Everything was as good as we expected! We will be back again soon! Thanks to all!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
srmmurfreesboro, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thank you! I am very pleased to read that our staff always takes such good care of you - I am very proud of our team.

Sandra Miller, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My trip to Murfreesboro was more then pleasant. The doubletree employees were very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. There was a young blonde working in the executive lounge who was great with the guests and made our stay an enjoyable experience.

1 Thank Tannyjones
I sincerely appreciate your comments! I will make sure that Brianna in the Executive Lounge reads this post and I will also share this with her supervisor.
We pride ourselves on our service and I am glad to see that Brianna took such great care of you while a guest at our hotel.

Texas
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The Doubletree by Hilton Hotels in Murfreesboro is the hotel of choice whenever I visit! The staff is always very welcoming & extremely helpful if I need anything. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. It is completely hassle free which is important to me since I travel a lot for work. The internet is easy to use and always works well. The best part is that you get a delicious warm chocolate chip cookie when you check in! If you are visiting for work, pleasure or to see the MTSU campus, I definitely recommend staying here!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments! I know that many travelers, myself included use TripAdvisor when making accommodation decisions.

I agree that our Signature Cookie is fantastic!

Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here for the night while heading south for vacation. We chose this property because of its price (we are Hiltons Honors members and received a deeply discounted price with our rewards points). The property was overall very nice and employees were very inviting. The only disturbing thing about this property was the rooms dirty carpets. We have a little baby that is crawling. She was all over the room while we were getting ready in the morning. We picked her up and her knees and white socks were extremely dirty. The carpets also had a tacky feeling to them. Thankfully I had flip flops to wear around the room. The rest of the property was pleasant.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

After standing in line for 15 minutes, i couldn't check in at 5:30 for a 3:00 check in time because rooms weren't clean yet. I was told to come back in 20 minutes. I refused to stand in line again so after complaining I was given the room keys but could not enter the room yet. Once in the room, it was nice and fairly clean. The tub area could use a better scrub near the floor. Either in the cleaning rush or due to a high school group in the hotel causing a shortage of towels, we only got 2 towels in our room for a family of 4. And now, the Internet is not working. A nice room is important but there is a lot to be said about service too. I will not stay here again and can't wait for a feedback survey from Hilton.

• Stayed October 2012
srmmurfreesboro, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
I was very embarrassed to read your comments and to see that we had failed you in many areas. The issues you had such as the room not being ready and difficulties with our internet service are unacceptable and will be addressed immediately. I thank you for sharing your comments so that I can make the necessary improvements.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss these issues further and ask that you please contact me.

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed October 18, 2012

How would you like to have a storm and then next morning find water next to the window and on the floor. Not good. We had to pay full price. We where going to stay for 4 night and this was the first night. We left and went to Hilton Garden Inn much nicer and new for the same price.

Room Tip: Back sure if you do stay, get a room in the back and not on the weekends. Sometimes this place can...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
I sincerely apologize for the water that leaked into your room. Our staff should have done more to provide you with better accommodations by offering to move you to another room.
I will share your comments with our team and counsel them on providing excellent service to each and every guest.

Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed October 6, 2012

After spending one night, I noticed the bottom of my white sports socks (which had just been laundered) were very dirty. I got a lightly dampened white cloth, and rubbed it on the floor, then the fabric furniture, and it was filthy. Management did promptly replaced the furniture, and ran a carpet cleaner through the room. The executive lounge on the 5th floor was great. Excellent food for breakfast and evening snacks. Surprisingly, you had to pay for beer/wine; but water, coffee, and sodas are free. Nice swimming pool, half of which is indoors. Workout room is very small, but well-equipped with treadmill, stationary bike, and free-weights.
All staff members very friendly, and placed customer satisfaction as a top-priority.

Room Tip: Avoid the first floor. Perhaps some of the dirt issues we experienced on the first floor would be l...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank EnjoyTraveling34172
srmmurfreesboro, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thank you for sharing your comments. I am glad we were able to quickly resolve the issues with your room and very pleased to see that our staff took good care of you while you were a guest at our hotel.