“This one has the WOW factor!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro
Ranked #3 of 36 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Chicago
“This one has the WOW factor!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2009

This Embassy Suites exceeded my expectations. I stay at Embassy Suites often, but this one is truly a step up! The lobby is gorgeous, the room was comfortable and beautiful, the pool is big and breakfast was great! All in all for the price I paid which included pizza and a movie it was a terrific value! The staff was nice. I'd love to go back to Murfreesboro just to stay at this comfy hotel!

The only problem we had, but we can live with it was they had the snacks out at the manger's reception and with peanuts right next to the pretzels we couldn't have any due to a severe peanut allergy. Also the snacks were just salty, crunchy items, we were hoping for some veggies or chicken nuggets.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2009

Wonderful stay. Embassy was updated and very clean. Staff was great. One guy was nasty to me but I let it go because it was 5:30am. Maybe he was not a morning person. We stay at Embassy Suites everytime we travel and we travel alot. This is exactly what you expect from Embassy and thats great service.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
openandhonest
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2009

I had a great room on the 5th floor--even though it was a view of the interstate. The room had nice thick curtains so it did not matter. I slept better than I have in YEARS in that room but that does not make up for the staff/ managers. I will not be returning due to poor communication. I work with "customers' and try to please them and at $150 p/ night I felt that was the least they do for me as well. I had to contact them several times after my stay in Murfreesboro, TN and it was like pulling teeth to have them return my calls. Even after speaking with a manager-that proves just as worthless if NOT worse. My room was clean, and new and comfortable but again, that does not make up for the staff. I can not iMAGINE what kinda of hoops you would have to jump though with them if your bill was wrong or if you left something behind. I do not advise anyone to stay there. It's not worth the hassle.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank openandhonest
TN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2009

I do not know if there are enough words to describe this awesome hotel. I do not have even one complaint. At check-in all line were busy and the clerk came and got us and took us to an express check-in. Took less than 5 minutes. We were there attending a Church Conference. The Conference facilities were amazing. You could see and hear well and the seats were so comfortable. The hot breakfast buffet was delicious nothing was missing from the menu. The pool and work out rooms are excellent. The suites are beautiful and very comfortable. Just can't say enough about how nice and helpful the staff was. Even as busy as the hotel was the weekend we were there, when we would ask for something always had it very good time. Thank you Embassy, we will stay there again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2009

This is a very beautiful hotel right off the interstate 24 with nice shops right around the corner. Check in was a breeze. Managers reception was amazing with a fully stocked bar. We ate dinner at the hotel and had the chef's special of the night which was cajun shrimp over boursin cheese grits. To die for! I can still taste it! I was very impressed with the staff and hotel. I look forward to staying again.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
Columbia, SC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2009

My husband and I travel to Murfreesboro, TN about once a month to visit our children and we always stay at the Embassy Suites. They have the nicest staff, cleanest rooms, and great price for what it includes. You are welcomed to a reception each night that includes free cocktails and free cooked to order breakfast each morning.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2009

A delightful experience. Nice clean rooms, excellent breakfast, wonderful staff and looks brand new.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Murfreesboro hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Murfreesboro
Holiday Inn Express Murfreesboro Central
Holiday Inn
Holiday Inn
#6 of 36 in Murfreesboro

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!