Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro
Ranked #3 of 37 Hotels in Murfreesboro
The South
“Meh...”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I agree with the previous review about the "robotic" staff greeting, or lack of, when checking in.
I ,too, was assigned to the 2nd floor with a great view over the convention center of the duct work and very loud air / heating system. The room, while clean, looked ransacked. Drawers were standing open, the couch was pulled out from the wall and the lamp shades were crooked. I am a Hilton Honors member and I guess that carries no weight. The hotel ( I have stayed here before) just seems "tired" and "worn". The nice restaurant is always closed off and you have eat by the bar. Will I rebook? Maybe. If the Hampton Inn is full.

Room Tip: Avoid the floors overlooking the convention center roof if you want a view
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
Newberry, Florida
Reviewed July 4, 2013

For its location, after a 10 hour drive;you would expect a more engaging staff; staff need to realize they are part of the hospitality industry. Before they mechanically give your hotel key; they should state that your room is on the second floor and faces the roof of the convention center with its associated ducts. It is okay to state so,with the possible rider that the hotel is quite booked. The room had a musty smell although it was clean. No breakfast could be provided as on Sundays they serve it at 7am; I had to hit the road at 6 am for another 10 hr drive. I checked into this hotel based on the wonderful, managers reception and breakfast experience at the LAX Embassy hotel. Hotel staff neeed to learn how to engage with clients.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you for your review. I understand that you were dissatisfied with our prices and that you found them to be too expensive. I sincerely apologize for this and assure you that we do all we can to create a great experience for each one of our guests. We are actively looking for ways keep costs low and offer enhanced services for your comfort and convenience and will definitely keep you review in mind.

Again, I do thank you for your review and sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you may have gone through. I hope that the next time you are in the area, please consider staying with us at again.
Redlands Ca, United States
Reviewed July 4, 2013

This is an excellent place to stay. Beautiful and clean. A friendly place. The suites were top notch, the food is good. I loved the Starbucks on sight! The proxcimity of the hotel complex to our families houses was great.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Carlene F C
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and writing such a nice review of our hotel! I am glad you enjoyed each aspect of your visit and our "proudly serving Starbucks" coffee shop. I must say the coffee gets me too, that’s why I am writing this at 10:57PM. Hope you come back and see us anytime you are in the Nashville area.
Geneseo, New York
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel twice in the last year - the first time with the kids, the second time without. Both stays were great. The staff, all the way from the desk people who checked us in, to the room service, to the bartenders, waiters, cooks....were friendly, knowledgeable, polite, and eager to help. The rooms we stayed in were immaculate and very nice. The pool was well-maintained. The daily breakfast buffet was awesome, especially when having to feed two boys with different tastes,and the manager's hospitality hours each day were truly appreciated. On our most recent visit, we were in town for a family wedding and used the hotel shuttle for the first time - the driver was courteous, friendly, and so knowledgeable that we followed his recommendation (and used his driving) the next day to try a local restaurant. My wife and her sisters tried the new spa/salon in the hotel for facials and pedicures and said that they loved them. I have stayed at a lot of hotels over the years, and we are so impressed with this hotel that my wife and I both agree that any time we are anywhere near the Nashville/Murfreesboro area, we will make a point of staying at this Embassy Suites hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
In today's hotel market there are many choices, all offer rooms. To stay ahead of the game we offer two room suites but best of all, service! Thank you for mentioning that in your review and I am very happy ya'll were able to take advantage of the new spa. The spa offers everything from a massage, mani, pedi, and even a facial. I am happy we will be seeing you in the future!
Yours in Hospitality...
Edwardsville, Illinois
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My son works for Embassy suites so we stayed here on way to our destination Bonnaroo!! every thing was beautiful
All the employees were kind as could be :)
Place was clean as a whistle
Really enjoyed our stay
shuttle guy who drove us to drug store and Walmart for a couple errands after free complimentary drinks sorry I cannot remember his name was great
Complimentary breakfast was also great

Room Tip: Not sure how u can beat an all suite hotel Very quite stay for us
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for choosing The Embassy Suites Nashville SE-Murfreesboro for your recent lodging needs! It was awesome that you found us during your recent trip to the Bonnaroo Music Festival. I am pleased you were able to use our courtesy shuttle for your local trips when not at the festival. Shuttle service is just one of the many amenities the hotel has to offer. I can't wait to see next year’s line up for Bonnaroo and hope you return to experience the same great service and warm hospitality the mid-state has to offer.
Antioch, United States
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Very clean and inviting. Staff was great and place was immaculate. Pool was very clean. Breakfast was warm and tasty. Room service was good. Internet should be free nowadays but.... Room was great and bathroom was very clean. Beds felt comfy and TV was good.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for the warm reviews concerning your recent visit to the Embassy Suites Murfreesboro. We pride ourselves on offering clean comfortable accommodations coupled with a host of amenities such as two room suites, complimentary full cooked to order breakfast and our evening manager’s reception. We hope to have you as a loyal customer for many years to come!
Clarksville, TN, United States
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The quality of this facility and the service was excellent, one of my best experiences. The service and quality of this hotel is unsurpassed and was very reasonably priced. I have utilized other convention centers this one has to be one of the best.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
All of our guest wonderful remarks never fall on deaf ears; we share each and every comment with the entire staff because they are the reason why the Embassy Suites Murfreesboro is ranked #1 in the world YTD 2013 for service and accommodations within the Embassy chain. As we approach our 5th year of service our vow is the same, provide excellent customer service and a top notch property.