Stayed here with family in a handicap suite; we decided having the attached room was more important than a second handicap suite, and they were able to accomodate us despite how busy they were with a wedding, conferences, and Bonnaroo. It is a tower (10 floors) adjacent to a field and a large shopping complex. It has a fountain pool in the lobby. We had to ask for a baggage cart, but were given one with no problem. Breakfast was pretty amazing. Great blackout curtains in the rooms. Nice toiletries (Crabtree and Evelyn), clean, quick elevators. Used the swimming pool, nice. I really have nothing negative to say. I did not foot the bill on this one, so not sure what rate was actually paid, was advised at one point by my paying family member that we were paying for the quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Nashville SE- Murfreesboro is located adjacent to The Avenue Murfreesboro shopping, dining and leisure venue. Only 30 minutes from downtown Nashville, our hotel offers an indoor swimming pool, fitness center and on-site spa. Book a room at our all-suite hotel or plan your next event in one of our many flexible function spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Hotel Murfreesboro
- Embassy Suites Murfreesboro