1,351 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionconvention centermade to order omeletsbeautiful hotelliving roomcomplimentary breakfast ishilton honorsbusiness tripgreat place to staylobby areashopping and restaurantsexcellent stayindoor poolstaff was friendlywafflesconferencenashville
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

I was extremely pleased with my choice of hotel in the Nashville area. It is approximately 30 minutes from the city in the pleasant community of Murfreesboro. It was extremely clean and well maintained. Much more upscale than I expected. It offers nice amenities, including a top notch breakfast. You will see the breakfast referenced in other reviews - and it is all true. Service is "ok" not exceptional. I tried to get a bellman to help us with our luggage. Bellmen are available, but carts for them to use are in short supply. Also, when I asked what to expect in the way of traffic and parking at the Grande Ole Opry, the front desk person was clueless. Minor complaints really. Otherwise, a great place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Thank you for the very nice review about the Hotel and our community, Murfreesboro. I am sorry that you had wait for a bell cart during your check in as that is not normally an issue since we have many. You are correct the breakfast is outstanding as it should be with cooked to order omelets and waffles. We anticipate your future visit!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Our wedding party stayed at the Embassy Suites. All of the guests were very impressed with the facility and the staff. Excellent value. The facility provides an excellent breakfast selection including an omelet station. The hotel offers a full bar, Resturaunt and a huge conference facility. You should consider this facility for conferences, seminars, special events, weddings and receptions.

• Stayed: June 2013

What a nice commercial about our Hotel, we take great pride in offering The Embassy Suites Nashville SE- Murfreesboro Hotel and Conference Center for meetings and social events such as your wedding! We are happy you had a great experience during this special occasion and hope you will return when visiting the mid-state area. Thank You!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Second time I've stayed here with family. First for my husbands meeting, second to check out MTSU. Excellent service, friendly staff, very clean, comfortable and functional. TV in living room part of suite and also in bedroom part is great for familys wanting to watch seperate shows. Great dining in and nearby, walk to mall next door. Complimentary Breakfast, evening drinks and snacks are a bargain especially with kids. Also Walmart nearby if need to watch budget (refridgerator in room). Looking to stay in October at Embassy Suites Downtown Nashville. Hope it is just as great!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for the glowing review about our Hotel.

I am so happy you were able to enjoy many of the comforts the Embassy Brand has to offer such as two room suites with HD Televisions in both rooms and refrigerators, complimentary Managers Receptions with free beverages/ snacks and our convenient location to shopping and restaurants. We hope to have you stay with us on your next visit to Murfreesboro!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

My experience was not a good one. The HVAC was not working properly. In addition, the some of the staff was not very friendly. The breakfast however was very tasteful. The facility is ok if you just want a place to sleep and don't require anything at all.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you so much for your recent review. Although we were very pleased to read from your review that you enjoyed your breakfast, we are sorry that you had a disappointing experience during your stay with us. I am so sorry that your A/C unit was not working properly. I thank you for bringing this up to my attention so that I can follow-up with our maintenance crew. However, I was especially disappointed to read from your review that our staff did not provide you with the attentive and courteous treatment you deserve. I can assure you this is very unusual to happen and I’ve made sure to personally speak to our staff regarding your comments. We make every effort to respect our guests and I truly apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

Again, I apologize if you went through any inconveniences and hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our location again.

You received this email from Revinate because a colleague added you to this ticket. To stop receiving notifications for this ticket visit the "View ticket" link above.

Thanks,
The Revinate Team

Reviewed May 26, 2013

This hotel is in great shape and cannot be more than a few years old. The physical layout of the hotel is open, well appointed and very attractive! The decor is very tasteful and new. We had dinner at the restaurant and the food was great as well. However, there are plenty of choices within walking distance if you choose not to eat at the hotel. The hotel offered a complimentary happy hour the evening we arrived. The breakfast was truly one of the best that we have had at a hotel as there were many choices, the food was hot and tasted great!

Our room was clean, the beds were comfortable and the atmosphere was great! We were pleased with the service here as well-my wife needed additional shampoo and they delivered it to the room in less than 5 minutes. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Murfreesboro.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Your wonderful comments regarding our Hotel are like the best commercial ever since they are genuine and unsolicited. I am happy you were able to take advantage of the many amenities such as a full cooked to order breakfast complete with omelets, nightly Managers Reception, large well appointed suite and our awesome Gateway Grill Restaurant. Your wonderful comments are shared with the entire team and serves as a catalyst to improve for the future.