Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro
$95
$107
HIExpress.com
$102
Sleep Inn Murfreesboro(Murfreesboro)(Great Value!)
$85
$90
$68
Hotels.com
1,301 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionomelet barmade to order omeletsconference centerbeautiful hotelliving roomcomplimentary breakfast isgreat place to stayhot tubbusiness tripshopping and restaurantsexcellent staylobby areagreat roomindoor poolstaff was friendlywaffles
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Although this hotel looks stunning the service and amenties do not warrent the price for the stay. The room service staff has very little interest in making sure your stay is comfortable if it interferes with their personal agenda. Be prepared to walk if you go out to dinner and the hotel is hosting functions in the convention center. If you want in room coffe it's best to bring your own coffe maker and condiments.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at our hotel. We at take a great deal of pride in meeting our customer’s expectations and are disappointed anytime we fall short of that goal. Your input and concerns are appreciated.

Again, thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. We value your business and will continue to work hard to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Nice, still new and fresh. Although most Embassy Suites are virtually identical, I still give a lot of points for clean, comfortable room and of course, free breakfast. Ask for a room away from the elevators for the most privacy. As are most Embassy Suites, the rooms face inward, so the quiet rooms are on the higher floors. There's a Starbucks in the hotel... big plus in my book! There's actually plenty of shopping and restaurants within just a few minutes of the hotel, some within walking distance if you are looking for a little extra exercise. Great fitness room too. I'll be back. :-)

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevators for the most privacy. As are most Embassy Suites, the rooms face inward, so the quiet rooms are on the higher floors.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Your recent review is an inspiration to us in the field and a pleasure to write a response to. After being opened for almost 5 years now we continue to be driven by the feedback of our guest, both good and some not as good (fortunately these are few and far between). It was our pleasure to serve you and we are happy you found the Hotel convenient to the local restaurants and shopping. When in Murfreesboro or Nashville for that matter we hop you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

This was one of the best experiences we have had staying in a hotel. It was very clean, upscale for the money, cocktail hour and complimentary breakfast was better than most. Room was spacious, clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Recent Guest,

Your very nice comments about The Embassy Suites Murfreesboro are a testament to the wonderful employees that we are happy to be a part of. From the housekeeper to the Guest Service Agent we are dedicated and focused to provide an outstanding experience for each and every guest. I am happy that you found our Hotel clean and comfortable and the breakfast, well what can you say about a complimentary full cooked to order breakfast with omelets. We look forward to your next visit

Reviewed April 23, 2013

The hotel side is very good, as you would expect from this company. But the Conference Center leaves alot to be desired. They charged $10 per day for wifi access on the conference center side, and would not give free access to hilton honors members. I will not attend another conference at this location.

Dear Guest,

I am happy you enjoyed the Hotel and all that The Embassy Brand has to offer such as large 2 room suites with 2 HD televisions, full cooked to order breakfast and nightly managers reception to name a few of the all inclusive amenities.
While the Conference Center internet is not included it is on many occasions purchased by the group or company renting the space and pass codes given to the attendees at the registration desk for the group or company. We hope to see you as a future guest and again appreciate the nice comments about the Hotel.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I recently stayed at the Embassy Suites, Murfreesboro, for several nights and experienced fabulous customer service and a front desk staff who went above and beyond. Due to health issues, I have special needs and requests that can make hotel stays not only challenging, but also stressful. The front desk staff was very patient, friendly, and respectful in accommodating my needs, which made my stay at this hotel one of the best on my trip. I'd specifically like to mention Cassie, Nicole, and Randi, who work at the front desk; they always greeted me with a smile and took the time to make sure my stay was a pleasant and positive one - such a blessing to me.

In addition to the terrific service, the hotel itself is clean and the beds are comfortable. Breakfast was typical of Embassy Suites - cooked to order eggs, fresh fruit, pastries, etc. The only negative about the breakfast is their poor coffee - much too weak for my taste, but there is a Starbucks on-site.

I have stayed in many different hotels on this trip and this hotel is at the top of my list. Kudos to management for great hires!

Room Tip: Rooms across from the elevator can be noisy between the elevator "voice" and people talking while getting on and off the elevator.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Dear Recent Guests,

These types of comments make me understand why I have stayed in the hospitality industry for so many years. Really, the wonderful comments like yours make me feel proud of each of our employees who made your stay exceptional. For getting their name mentioned Cassie, Nicole and Randi will receive a week of free meals courtesy of our Front Office Manager. I am very happy they stood out in your mind to mention as we too are proud of what they have accomplished. I truly appreciate your unsolicited genuine comments about the team and services I have printed a copy of your well written review for the wall of fame in our back offices. Please come back, you should not have ever left! lol