Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro
$95
$101
HIExpress.com
$102
Sleep Inn Murfreesboro(Murfreesboro)(Great Value!)
$85
$119
Hampton.com
$119
1,302 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionomelet barmade to order omeletsconference centerbeautiful hotelliving roomcomplimentary breakfast isgreat place to stayhot tubbusiness tripshopping and restaurantsexcellent staylobby areagreat roomindoor poolstaff was friendlywaffles
Reviewed April 8, 2013

It was an overwhelming sensation from the time we arrived to departure. My wife and I loved the adult beverages my kids and I loved the pool room the we hit the gym. later Family enjoyed the room and TV's, kids ordered room service thought the were king and Queen. the breakfast was so delightful it kept me full for entire day and I'm a very large man.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

You are the King and Queen when staying with the Embassy Suites Nashville SE – Murfreesboro. We are so happy your family could spend some time with our family. We pride ourselves on offering the best value in the market with large spacious suites with two HD televisions, wet bar, microwave and refrigerator. Oh, yes the breakfast is awesome and I smiled when reading your comments about getting full, I’m a big guy to and enjoy a great hot cooked to order breakfast when traveling.
THANK-YOU

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I always love staying here. It's easy to find. Love happy hour. Love shops and restaurants nearby. Large clean rooms and great breakfast. I highly recommend it. Also the fitness area is top-notch. It's never crowded and parking is also very easy.

• Stayed: March 2013

Sounds like you have been here before. It’s always nice to have return customers because we could never fill our hotel each day with new guests. Thank you for mentioning the ample free parking, great breakfast, large clean rooms, happy hour, large fitness center and all the wonderful shopping right next door! We hope you continue to frequent our establishment and look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed here one night and was very pleased with the accomodations, the service, and the food. The rooms was nice and spacious, the front desk workers were friendly and really did they best to make sure our stay was pleasant, and the breakfast was very good and tasty. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
We are so happy you were able to experience what our Embassy Suites has to offer. Our spacious two rooms suites, full cooked to order breakfast and complimentary daily Managers Reception are among some of the wonderful amenities which keeps the Embassy Suites in the forefront of the lodging industry. Our award winning front desk staff thank you for the nice comments and on behalf of the entire team a big Thanks!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Great hotel, looks brand new... Bar closed early which was the only disappointment with my stay. The bartender could have been a little nicer about it, seemed like she just wanted to go home... Front Desk staff was great and made me feel very welcomed to the Murfeesboro, TN Embassy Suites!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Guest,

I am happy you enjoyed the majority of your experience with us. From our award winning front desk staff to the crisp clean comfort of an Embassy Suites all around still the best value. I apologize that the bar closed early and assure you this comment has not landed on deaf ears as the Director of Food and Beverage has already read your comments and acted appropriately to correct this isolated incident. Hope to see you next time!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Stayed here overnight on our way back home from Florida. The room was very clean . Although this is an atrium style hotel our room was very quiet. The bed was heavenly and this was my fourth hotel in 10 nights and the only night I slept all night!. I loved that the bath tub was deeper than most bath tubs in a hotel. The pool area was very nice and the pool seemed larger than in most hotels. The free made to order breakfast was excellent and very plentiful. The only down fall was the elevators were very slow. It was pretty busy and another set of elevators would have been nice.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Murfreesboro Hotel and Conference Center for your recent lodging needs. Gosh, your review was a super nice commercial for the hotel. The Hotel is owned by John Q Hammons and was built in 2008. Mr. Hammons spared little expense in adding comfort to the Hotel with guest room doors that seal on the bottom to keep “atrium” noise and air out of your sleeping environment. Fresh air is filtered from the roof and each room has a fresh air vent to mix with the circulating air to keep rooms fresh, not musty and stale. This coupled with Hiltons top of the line bedding package can make for a truly wonderful nights sleep. I am happy you mentioned it.
Until next time…sweet dreams