“Immaculate property and top-notch service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro

Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro
Ranked #3 of 34 Hotels in Murfreesboro
New York City, New York
“Immaculate property and top-notch service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

My suite was spacious and clean with abundant amenities. I was very comfortable and slept well. But what truly impressed me was how the staff went out of the way to make sure that I could get around in town (being that I was visiting from New York City and I don't drive). On Saturday night, Nick, the bellhop, drove me in the shuttle to a shopping center that had a karaoke bar I wanted to go to. On Sunday, after I checked out, Nick drove me to the Stones River National Battlefield (a Civil War battle site that I highly recommend visiting, by the way), and on the way there he drove me to a deli to pick up lunch to eat at the battlefield. And he waited for me while I was ordering my food. He also took the time to give me a quick tour of Murfreesoboro, including the historic downtown with its beautiful courthouse. Later that afternoon, the person who relieved Nick (whose name I unfortunately forget) picked me up at the battlefield at a prearranged time and drove me to the Greyhound station so I could catch my bus to Nashville -- but not before giving me another visit to the courthouse so that I could take photos of it. It really made a great impression on me that the staff went out of their way to make sure I got the most out of my stay in Murfressboro and got to see the town's highlights. They also took an interest in who I was and what had brought me to town (karaoke -- it's a long story). Between the high quality of the accommodations and the attentiveness of the staff, I give this Embassy Suites my highest recommendation.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for the kind remarks about your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Murfreesboro. We are fortunate to have engaged Team Members such as Nick, who you mentioned in the review, and another 150 Hospitality experts. Your amazing testimonial has been shared with all the Team Members, thank you.
We look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Was at this Embassy for a conference. Our room was spacious and clean, with two queen beds and a king(?) sized sofa. The in-room microwave and undercounter fridge was nice to have. We didn't have time to use the pool and other amenities but a brief glance through the door revealed that they looked inviting.

The food in the restaurant was great and the complimentary breakfast was amazing!!! Lots to choose from, multiple beverage options and a cooked to order omelet bar!

Check-in was a breeze and the counter person was very patient with my request to change our room after it had already been assigned in order to get us closer to friends.

After calling to check rates, I found a better rate online than even the one offered to conference attendees.

My only complaint was the sharply angled floor plan connecting the hotel to the conference center, creating a traffic jam in a tight hall space.

Room Tip: Rooms are arranged in a rectangle around the center courtyard with one elevator tower. Ask to be ne...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for Choosing the Embassy Suites Murfreesboro Hotel and Conference Center.

Your warm review made our morning! From mention of the spacious suites, wonderful restaurant, great breakfast and inviting pool, the Embassy Brand certainly has the upper hand in value. From all of our team, we look forward to your return!
Munford, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

We stay here for work conventions pretty often. It is by far one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at for business. The rooms great, the conventions facilities are grade A, the food is top notch and of course I love the manager's special. I highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you for being a frequent guest at The Embassy Suites Murfreesboro!

We contend it is impossible to fill a hotel each day with new faces so we work hard for your return visit. We are so fortunate to have wonderful engaged employees and all the amenities Embassy has to offer such as free cooked to order breakfast, evening managers reception, and the spacious comfortable two room suites.
We look forward to your next visit!
Missouri City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

An amazing place. Great food. Great staff. GREAT rooms! This is a beautiful hotel with a very friendly staff. The evening reception was a treat, and the breakfast bar was delicious. The made-to-order omelets were as good as mom makes; so good that I had second helpings. Unfortunately, I never had time to visit the pool or spa, but I'm sure it was wonderful as well. There is also a coffee-shop on the premises, and it smelled yummy. This is definitely a hotel one could just go to simply for pleasure and enjoy every minute of the trip.

Room Tip: Each room opens to face the center atrium; make sure you don't get a room whose view is blocked...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
The Embassy Suites Murfreesboro Management and Staff thank you for the glowing review about your recent visit! We are thrilled that you found us to be friendly and helpful and our complimentary breakfast as good as your mother (I won’t tell her). From the Staff of the Embassy Suites, Thank-you!
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel many times to visit family. This hotel has the friendliest staff and we really feel very comfortable here. They have a HUGE indoor pool and our visits in the winter make this very exciting for the kids. We love the management reception for "happy two hours" and the cook to order breakfasts are really great. The hotel is beautiful with a huge atrium environment in the middle of the hotel and water features. Did I mention the staff? They are very friendly and accomodating for anything we need!

Room Tip: We like the corner rooms, they seem a bit bigger and not in the main, open atrium space.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear Past and Future Guest,
Thank you for staying with The Embassy Suites Murfreesboro!
We are proud to be considered your “home away from homes”. I am touched that you feel so strongly about us and our efforts to create an awesome experience each and every time shows. With all the lodging choices available today we are happy you made us part of your family. From all of our Associates, we thank you!
Bettendorf, IA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

It's is a beautiful property with well appointed rooms in an easy on-off interstate location. It is close to the mall and plenty of restaurant options. Lovely and extensive complimentary breakfast. Great hotel. Would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PKarll
I am happy you were able to take advantage of our nicely appointed 2 room suites and all the amenities that The Embassy Brand has to offer. Whether business or pleasure the Embassy Suites Murfreesboro is proud to serve your needs. We hope to see you on your next visit to the area.
Murphysboro, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I was told check in was 3pm. we got there at 3:20pm our room wasnt ready,but there was a big church confrence the night before. about 15mins after getting in our room they sent up specialty choclates. the rooms were clean comfortable beds were nice. our son loved the pool and the free breakfast bar. my fience and i enjoyed the complimentary drinks. staff was very friendly. especialy cassie. safe area and easy to locate.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel! I am sorry your room was not ready upon your arrival but am pleased we recovered from your inconvenience. We are so fortunate to have empowered staff like Cassi and over a hundred more like her! Your comments are particularly meaningful to me as what could have been an ugly situation appears to have been handled well. We look forward to your next visit to Murfreesboro.