Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro
$95
Hotels.com
$114
BestWestern.com
Sleep Inn Murfreesboro(Murfreesboro)(Great Value!)
$85
$68
$123
$119
1,301 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionomelet barmade to order omeletsconference centerbeautiful hotelliving roomcomplimentary breakfast isgreat place to stayhot tubbusiness tripshopping and restaurantsexcellent staylobby areagreat roomindoor poolstaff was friendlywaffles
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Stayed 3 days due to conference. Very nice hotel. Accommodations were great. Nice, clean property. Very quiet. Helpful staff. Great location. Easy to drive to and close to I-65. Not too far from Nashville if you want to make the trip.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

I am happy you enjoyed the Embassy Suites during your conference. The Embassy Suites Murfreesboro Hotel makes the perfect location for meetings both large and small with all creature comforts and service to boot. We thank you for the kind comments regarding your three day stay with us and hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Stay here one night for a conference and was very pleased with the accommodations and service provided during my stay. I'd love to visit again. Room was clean and quiet with great views of the area. During the conference the staff was helpful.

• Stayed: November 2012
PTziahanas, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you for choosing The Embassy Suites Murfreesboro for your recent accommodation needs. I am happy you were able to attend a conference with us and enjoy the beautiful rolling hills and fall foliage that Tennessee has to offer. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Spent three nights at this hotel attending a conference. The service and facility were the best of any Embassy Suites I have stayed in before. This includes Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Orlando, Miami, Chicago and Atlanta. So this Embassy Suites deserves my "excellent" rating. There were three other groups meeting in the hotel, but did not feel at all crowded. The service level and cleaniness equals any high-end hotels I've stayed in Asia. And that my friends says alot for me. I have no complaints. Look forward to staying here again, be it leisure or business.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear past Guest (and hopefully future),

Your comments on Trip Advisor meant so much to us that I have printed a copy for use as a motivational tool. Thank you for sharing your experiences and hope to have you back in Murfreesboro again soon!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We booked this hotel for visit with family friends. The rooms were very spacious and comfortable. I liked the fact we were outside Nashville but not so far that day trips were a problem. I was put in an eighth floor room, as they only have glass elevators I was a little uncomfortable going to my room. They offered to swap my room to a lower floor. The breakfast and evening managers reception are wonderful.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Thank you for the nice review from your recent stay at our Hotel! Great camera shot from your floor, thanks for including it! We strive to provide great service and clean and comfortable accommodations for years to come as we hope you will be a regular customer!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Arriving late and missing the happy hour, I made my way to the 9th floor into my room. Very spacious, clean and quiet!

The service is very good. I ordered room service one evening and they forgot one item, which I told them not to worry about, but the server brought it up anyway on the house. Now that is service.

I thing that I did find a bit odd is that the "living room" area with the drapes open faces outward into the main hallway for all others to see. Just close the drapes and you will be fine!

Breakfast offers a good choice. I had a egg white omelet everyday of my stay...yum!

Note that the main bar is not the happy hour bar...just a few steps away...you will find your drink for free!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about our hotel, The Embassy Suites Murfreesboro! Sorry you missed our daily Managers reception on the day of your arrival. We are happy you enjoyed the egg white omelet (they are my favorite too with mushrooms, spinach and onions). Hope to see you in the future!